Another conscriptee

M

MrTashaAndBum

The wife got me on here, some of you know me, some of you would rather not know me and some of you have restraining orders against me. I'm MrTashaAndBump... only my fingers slipped. And now I'm MrTasha and his large behind.

Hi :) :hi: .... oh lord - that smilie looks just like me!

:rofl: I've had the pleasure of reading several of your posts

Welcome to the forum :D

:hi: Welcome great to see you've joined. Congrats again on baby Anna.

:rofl:
I have a feeling you may be the one who laughs me into labour.

Uh oh, I think we need to send out a Fruitloop alert!!!!:rofl:

Seriously, welcome to B&B.:hi: Nice to see more blokes on here.

Maybe we should just send you into 'overdue' threads... get things moving a bit :rofl: x

:rofl::rofl: nice to see you have joined, i wouldnt let my OH. All the girls would prob want to kill him :rofl:

I fear they'd just send me to coventry... Tasha sent me on here in the hope you lot would crucify me, I think.

*Gets out her cross & nails....*

Yeah, you do that.... but you know what... in order to ease my pain, the Health Service gave me a wheelchair already... and you ain't got one! hahahahaha!... oi... where you off with my chair....

:rofl: God, no wonder Tasha is such a happy soul. You must have her laughing all day!

:rofl: God, no wonder Tasha is such a happy soul. You must have her laughing all day!

Tasha's response was: I'm sending you there so I get a break from your constant witterings, you stupid fool.

Nice, isn't she. I know how Aqua feels now... I suppose I should go sort us dinner out before she beats me.

OK - you've seen that advert for Wiltshire Farm Foods, where the old guy is entertaining a lady friend and the van with the meals turns up?

Well, I phoned a guy I know and organised two veggie lasasasagnues... and garlic bread... and he turned up... and Tasha saw him.

Only got a B- for this Stealth Exercise, must try harder.

LOL u always have me in stiches. cant believe u go caught x

Trust me, a few weeks, your new L.O. will ensure you have to have stitches... :rofl: ... ahhh - just a little pregnancy humour, from someone who can't type the word "bump" into the most important box of the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->