Another drinks question

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
Lucozade, are we allowed it during in pregnancy?

That's all. :flower:

I think so. I drank Lucozade Sport when my sickness with ds was worst and I couldn't keep anything down, maybe one or two bottles a day.
Maybe just watch it for the amount of sugar though, can't think there's anything else bad in it xx

I'm guessing it's probably not very healthy as it's an energy drink so may contain lots of sugars and caffeine?? But I don't know!

I would imagine there is caffeine in it too, not that that should necessarily stop you but not sure how much is in it.

Regular lucozade does have caffeine, didn't realise but not much more than coke according to this website:
https://www.caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/lucozade

x

Regular lucozade does have caffeine, didn't realise but not much more than coke according to this website:
https://www.caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/lucozade

x

Thanks! :thumbup: thought it could have more than this. :)

I would avoid but a little should be ok now and again if you need a boost. Have you seen the calories in it? :shock:

I was told to drink it 1/2 hour before my second anatomy scan to wake up my lazy awkward baby! It worked, baby was absolutely bonkers, so I avoided it as much as possible after that, despite then craving the damn stuff!

Resulting baby is now nearly 3, still awkward and would still go nuts if I gave him lucozade :haha:

I would avoid but a little should be ok now and again if you need a boost. Have you seen the calories in it? :shock:

I was told to drink it 1/2 hour before my second anatomy scan to wake up my lazy awkward baby! It worked, baby was absolutely bonkers, so I avoided it as much as possible after that, despite then craving the damn stuff!

Resulting baby is now nearly 3, still awkward and would still go nuts if I gave him lucozade :haha:

:hi: hi dan-o I remember you from TTC!

Yeah I know, it's a lot of calories but this morning I am so tired I think I've had about three hours sleep, just tossed and turned all night, and were heading out soon for the day when really all I want to do is crawl back in to bed :haha:

Yep that's a lucozade day then :haha:

all in moderation like normal balanced diet. when i was really sick it was all i could keep down.

my MW told me no, when I was pregnant with DS1, but I think that was because I was craving it and drinking like 2l a day of the stuff!

this time round I'm very much limiting myself!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->