Another friend has just had another baby!!

Jenba

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I just need to rant a little! My best mate had her baby 5 weeks ago and now another friend has given birth today and my one-day-to-be sister in law is due in October and I found out a friend is going to start TTC in July!!! What is going on! Are they just trying to drive me mad!! :dohh:

Our situation is no where near ideal to TTC due to work problems for both of us etc but I feel like everyone else is having babies!!!!! And my friend who had one today has named her baby with a name that I really wanted should I have a girl!! I am so happy for them, dont get me wrong, but it is very hard!!! :cry:

Rant over ... for now :wacko:

hey i know the feelin! it seems all my friends are either already Mummys or they are just about to pop!!! babies is all i can think of allday everyday!!!! I am moving over to TTC #1 in August 2010 but honestly dont think i can wait that long!! i feel like everywhere i turn there are pregnant women or couples with newborns!!

We have to stick 2geva girlies or we will end up stealing peoples babies lmao!!!!

hang in there
xx

The thing is I already have a son but he is 3 and i think that is why I am so broody because he isnt a baby anymore :-(

lol its like wen u get a kitten or a puppy then as soon as they get big u want another kitten/puppy!! haha obviously a baby is slightly different

xx

lol its like wen u get a kitten or a puppy then as soon as they get big u want another kitten/puppy!! haha obviously a baby is slightly different

xx

Haha! Maybe I should get a puppy in the meantime :happydance:

God I am exactly the same!! All these people having babies makes me broody!! Unlike u lucky ladies I have years before we ttc!! But we are getting a kitten next year!! Lol. Xxx

i know! nearly all my friends/female family members have babies or are pregnant! im so broody! it just makes me think about it more when i hear news about someone falling pregnant or see pregnant people - can't wait to start ttc !!

I know the feeling....I know of 4 babies that have been born this month and although it's nice to go and cuddle them it just makes me ache even more for my own

hodgepodge our weddings are only 3 weeks apart! :hugs: i see you are doing the sensible thing and taking precautions until then? lol, we decided for me to come off BC now....my cycles are really irregular still so i want to make sure im ready and waiting for nearer the time!! just coming off BC makes it seem like we are almost there :)

Wooohoo December weddings are the best. I've just come off the pill to allow my cycle to get itself sorted. Plus it's helping me to focus now alot of wedding is sorted. How are ur plans coming along??

yeh me too i've just come off mine, i finished on sunday :) are you taking any other precautions or just going ahead and trying now? my biggest fear (although i would be totally happy!) is falling pregnant right away and having to waddle down the aisle lol!
wedding is pretty much sorted i dont have much to do the next couple of months so im the same! ...exciting times ahead! we should be cycle/bride buds hun lol

:flower:

:hugs: It's so damned hard to be stuck in WTT-land. Hang in there.

I know the feeling. Three weeks ago 3 of my previous school mates gave birth within the three same days!! And one of my cousins the week after. Got another cousin giving birth next month and my auntie and uncle is expecting in December!

Does not help when you are patiently WTT :dohh:

I know how you feel honey. We were told last week my only just turned 17 SIL is due in december.

xx

:hugs: hun I know its hard but your time will come.

I remember when we were WWT for T it seemed like everyone was getting pregnant and choosing names I wanted! :( I'm sure when you do fall pregnant you will find the perfect name for your LO xx

Cloud 9 that's a good idea. At the moment ntnp just watching my cycle and being careful as dread waddling down the aisle too.

Cloud 9 that's a good idea. At the moment ntnp just watching my cycle and being careful as dread waddling down the aisle too.

:happydance::happydance:

i have ordered my dress and it arrived last month, i would be gutted if i couldnt fit it as it is beaaaautooooofulll lol

i have a cbfm im tempted to use it just to monitor over the next couple of months, last i known i was on 36 days cycles. what about you? are you using anything through your cycles?

I've ordered my dress to arrive in september. I know the feeling....mine is lovely.

My cycles used to be 28 days. I'm just watching temps at the mo and once i've had a proper cycle will be using the persona. When did your cbfm arrive??? Know you were looking at one.

aw wow you will have to send me a pic of your dress?!! i would love to see it ! love wedding stuff <3

mines did too without fail, but since the loss they're about 36 days now and always late and never usually show up til i start taking my next lot of pill grrrr lol, i wonder what will happen this time since im not going to be taking anymore !

i've had my cbfm for months now - about 6-7 months i got it just before christmas last year, i used it to see how my cycles were after the loss - currently in its box but i knew when i bought it that it would have its use one day! just gotta figure out how to reset it now!!

you will have to let me know how you get on with the persona!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->