Another friend has just had another baby!!

Im using a persona to HP, well as of my next cycle.

xxx

I know I'm a newbie, but I completely relate to this.

My best friend is due on 23/06/2010. Another friend is due a few months after, another good friend has confirmed she's due in November.

Baby #1 came along after 2 months trying - and I feel like it alwayts should have been me first.

Baby #2 is a surprise

Baby #3 much wanted and mummy is about 10 years older than me, so easier to "take"

But blah. :nope:

Yep. My friends and family are having babies like there's no tomorrow.

My friend came over today with her 4 weeks old baby girl who is gorgeous! I had some lovely cuddles and remember when my son was that small! It makes to so hard to wait :-( Oh well, what can you do !

I shall pm you a pic of my dress if I manage to find one....Hopefully your cycle will sort itself out at some point.
There must be somewhere on the internet that you can find out how to reset it. Maybe one of the girls on here might know.
I'll let you know how I get on with the persona once I start using it....will probably mention about it in my journal

that would be good! my dress is a maggie sottero one -i'll see if i can get a link off the website and pm you ,swap pics lol!
ive decided im just gonna temp chart for now cos i figured i'd get a withdrawl bleed after coming off the pill anyway so might aswell save the cbfm sticks!
i'll look out for your journal hun :flower: i didnt know you had one :)

just been on my facebook and have another friend who has just had a baby and i didnt even know they were expecting!!!! so jealous, OH keeps saying he wants to move TTC to NOW rather then August, weird cos i want to aswell but wen it comes to it theres still a part of me thats scared lol xx

i want to try right now aswell! i have to be careful as im getting married at the end of the year so if i did fall pregnant now i'd be too far gone !! :( think i've been watching too many baby programmes !....... they dont help my broodiness lol

i want to try right now aswell! i have to be careful as im getting married at the end of the year so if i did fall pregnant now i'd be too far gone !! :( think i've been watching too many baby programmes !....... they dont help my broodiness lol

yea i know the feeling, i HAVE to watch them for my exams ive been taking so i just cant stop feeling broody! I dont know how much longer i can wait, especially if it doesnt happen straight away! u can always get a bump belt fitted into ur dress:haha:

x

just found out my oh's work mates gf is pregnant with their 2nd... she doesnt deserve it at all shes a right bitch and is a stay at home mum courtesy of the tax payer! pffft.... x

I haven't been in the situation until recently. The broodiness hit hard when a friend got pregnant last year, I hadn't thought much about babies til then! BUT we just found out that our nephew's gf is pregnant and the first emotion I had was pure jealousy, I was quite ashamed of myself (though only DH and you lot know that's how I felt - I hid it well from family):blush:

We'll be seeing them next week and I know we'll be getting all the "you'll be next" comments but I didn't want to be next I wanted to be first :growlmad:

God I'm such a brat :haha:

I haven't been in the situation until recently. The broodiness hit hard when a friend got pregnant last year, I hadn't thought much about babies til then! BUT we just found out that our nephew's gf is pregnant and the first emotion I had was pure jealousy, I was quite ashamed of myself (though only DH and you lot know that's how I felt - I hid it well from family):blush:

We'll be seeing them next week and I know we'll be getting all the "you'll be next" comments but I didn't want to be next I wanted to be first :growlmad:

Im the same.

I had a hissy fit last week when I found out my OH's 17 year old sister is pregnant.

I wanted to and should of had the 1st grandchild.

Pfft. Still will be on my side of the family...

I refuse to see his side of the family because I know MIL will rub it in and SIL will just be complaining the whole way through her pregnancy as it was unwanted!

xx

So unfair when some of the people who won't appreciate their babies and some who quite frankly don't deserve the privilege get preg so easy :(

And to the OP - sorry you're feeling like this :( i have family/friends who are preg too and it makes me sting with jealousy! Your time will come hun :D

Haha I feel the same. My younger cousin just had a baby and everyone was all saying I would be the next one, but I wanted first! Now another cousin is pregnant so I wont be that either :dohh:

So unfair when some of the people who won't appreciate their babies and some who quite frankly don't deserve the privilege get preg so easy :(

I know! Makes my blood boil... :sad1:

Im the same.

I had a hissy fit last week when I found out my OH's 17 year old sister is pregnant.

I refuse to see his side of the family because I know MIL will rub it in and SIL will just be complaining the whole way through her pregnancy as it was unwanted!

xx

How did your SIL get pregnant? Was she actually using reliable contraception, or was it just something she was lazy about?

I've never understood how so many people have "accidental" pregnancies. Contraception these days is very reliable, there are contraceptive implants, the pill, condoms, even the morning after pill if something goes wrong, so there's not really any excuse to have a "accident" pregnancy.

I am always hearing about how so and so got pregnant by "mistake", which I actually find kind of annoying, because TBH I fail to see how so many people have "unwanted" pregnancies, it just doesn't add up...

Statistically speaking, if you look at the success rates for contraception, "accidental" pregnancies should be very rare indeed.

I know that when I get pregnant, I want the timing to be planned carefully, and both me and OH to have talked it through and be certain that we want the baby. The only contraception we use is condoms, but these are extremely reliable if you use them correctly, as we do, and IF something does go wrong then I take the morning after pill ASAP, so the chances of an "accidental" pregnancy are extremely low.

Im the same.

xx

How did your SIL get pregnant? Was she actually using reliable contraception, or was it just something she was lazy about?

I've never understood how so many people have "accidental" pregnancies. Contraception these days is very reliable, there are contraceptive implants, the pill, condoms, even the morning after pill if something goes wrong, so there's not really any excuse to have a "accident" pregnancy.

I am always hearing about how so and so got pregnant by "mistake", which I actually find kind of annoying, because TBH I fail to see how so many people have "unwanted" pregnancies, it just doesn't add up...

Statistically speaking, if you look at the success rates for contraception, "surprise" pregnancies should be very rare indeed.

I know that when I get pregnant, I want the timing to be planned carefully, and both me and OH to have talked it through and be certain that we want the baby. The only contraception we use is condoms, but these are extremely reliable if you use them correctly, as we do, and IF something does go wrong then I take the morning after pill ASAP, so the chances of an "accidental" pregnancy are extremely low.

amy, I find this really harsh. I have read a few posts of yours where you talk about people being lazy with contraception and accidents not being accidents. I admit, I have never had a proper accident myself, a condom has never broken, and I never took the pill whist being with my DH (only because of my spots when I was not having sexual relationships), BUT, accidents do happen. Condoms do break, pills don't always work when you have a tummy bug, and you can even have the coil fitted and still get pregnant (this happened to my aunty for example). People that get pregnant accidentally could easily be offended by what you say, do think of this when you post. I must admit that the amount of times you have posted about this same subject makes me think you may have an issue with it for whatever reason. Just remember people reading when you write.

Im the same.

xx

Statistically speaking, if you look at the success rates for contraception, "surprise" pregnancies should be very rare indeed.

amy, I find this really harsh. I have read a few posts of yours where you talk about people being lazy with contraception and accidents not being accidents. I admit, I have never had a proper accident myself, a condom has never broken, and I never took the pill whist being with my DH (only because of my spots when I was not having sexual relationships), BUT, accidents do happen. Condoms do break, pills don't always work when you have a tummy bug, and you can even have the coil fitted and still get pregnant (this happened to my aunty for example). People that get pregnant accidentally could easily be offended by what you say, do think of this when you post. I must admit that the amount of times you have posted about this same subject makes me think you may have an issue with it for whatever reason. Just remember people reading when you write.

Couldn't have said it any better. I too have read several of your posts, amy, and feel the exact same way about how you accuse people of being lazy about contraception. I can't wait to read about how YOU accidentally got pregnant.

Im the same.

xx

Couldn't have said it any better. I too have read several of your posts, amy, and feel the exact same way about how you accuse people of being lazy about contraception. I can't wait to read about how YOU accidentally got pregnant.

No need to personally attack me. I just questioned people's behaviour, which is fair enough, because I had a query, and they can answer for themselves, they don't need you to step in.

She wasnt taking her pill properly and she knew she wasnt... so not it wasnt really and accident! Which infuriates me more.

xx

I know what you mean, lol, my cousin, who is 5 years younger than me had her first around a year and a hald ago and I remember I was soooo down when I found out she was expecting. :growlmad: I'm the eldest on that side of that family and I was like I's SUPPOSED to be me first!!!! :hissy: But anyway, she's now expecting her second, so I'm well behind now!!! Very jealous, although I'd never admit to that!!! :blush: Just so long as no-one else in the family gets in before me... don't think there's any chance of that though!!! On my dad's side of the family, all my cousins have lots of kids, but we don't really have much to do with them so that doesn't bother me... and besides they're all much older than me :shrug:
So yeah, there's my cousin due in month or so, and one of my best friends is expecting her second in September, and another friend is due in November. 2 girls from work are also pregnant, one due any minute, the other in July, and the partner of a guy at work is due any minute too!!! Not fair!!!! I'd BETTER be next on the list!!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->