Another growth scan :-(

Could an MLBU be an option? At least then you and LO would be in a medicalised environment but you wouldn't be in that 'hospital' atmosphere?

His movement is definitely a big factor in my worries. The lst week he can go upto 5 hours with very little or even no movements.

They have recently refurbished the birth centre and apparently its lovely so i think i might ask for a tour of that, its still at the hospital but might be the next best option fos us

His movement is definitely a big factor in my worries. The lst week he can go upto 5 hours with very little or even no movements.

They have recently refurbished the birth centre and apparently its lovely so i think i might ask for a tour of that, its still at the hospital but might be the next best option fos us

Definitely consider it. I have had both my boys in an MLBU and they're marvellous!

Mine does similar at times though - I can't decide though if it's just baby not moving or me being too busy running around after the other two. Hubby will tell me about the baby moving with gusto when I'm asleep which may be counteracting all the running around I'm doing in the day lol.

Whatever happens, do what makes you feel most comfy and don't take no for an answer if you want more investigations.

If its the same as when I had Oliver it is nice, they have a whole bit that is in a different bit to the normal delivery rooms. They have the pool (i think) and sofas, TV etc, looked lovely. There was also a room with things on the wall :rofl: but it really did look nice when we looked around before having Oliver x

Cant find any pictures but apparently they have 4 birth pools now with ensuites.

different from when I went, it was 1. But it had only just been done up when I went so they have ovb done it up again. Is it where you had River?

Personally I am scared about having this baby in our new hospital because I have heard nothing but bad stories from people in the last few weeks. Can I come stay at yours :rofl:

Thats the section i had River i think.

What scares me about the hospital is alot of my choices might be taken away. If he poos like the girls did they will do 24 hour obs but at home i can do that myself. I felt railroaded with R alot

they dont have to be taken away. You can still demand what you want. You would only be going there because you feel that if something went wrong you would want someone on hand.

I think you would need to go see it, sit down and talk to someone about what they would do in different situations. They said they would send us home when Oliver poo'd but we didnt because in my head I couldnt and I was scared!

Oo they might have one of those awesome rope things they have on OBEM lol.

Ill call up and ask if there is a tour soon :)

They might do! they had all the wall bars and stuff when I had Oliver. so if they have re done it again it might have one.

I think they do the tours once a week there? Hope you can get one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->