Another "is this positive" thread!

ArmyMama

Mother of 1 Little Angel
Reaction score
This is the first time I have used OPKs and the first time I have posted here in this section. So...what do you think of my OPKs? Positive, almost? I have looked around at a lot of different pictures and some peoples' "positives" look like mine, other people's "negatives" look like mine! Its so confusing because everyone judges differently! I have definitely had EWCM! I am also taking Robitussin to help that out! I am thinking todays are just close and not positive. But, my CM makes me wonder! I guess I shall see about tomorrow's OPK but, we BD'd last night, and will tonight just in case. And the rest of the weekend I think :shrug::shrug: Ack, TTCing is confusing!

Attachments

• TTC.jpg
    TTC.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 49
Hm, they look darker in person... gr.

I just took another and its a little darker than the last one... Maybe its coming? Come on O!

This is a better pic I think, and has my most recent test from tonight! Last 3 are todays.

Attachments

• IMG_20101016_200225-1.jpg
    IMG_20101016_200225-1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 44
None of those are positive yet, BUT it looks like you are getting really close. Tomorrow or the day after you might get a positive =)

i hate these ICs i never got a clear result with them, and of course i bought 50 at a time :p

Thanks girls! I haven't done them before, but that's what I thought. I'm only on CD 11 now, that was CD 8,9,10 which would explain why I'm not preggo yet....because I had no idea I came even close to OV'ing this early! I thought it was way closer to CD 15 or 16! So enlightening lol I'll let ya know when I get a positive :) We have been BD'ing every day just in case!

OMG!! How is THIS for positive?!? I'm SO freakin' excited! :happydance: We're gonna BD tonight, tomorrow, and Tuesday for safe measure :happydance:!!! No wonder I haven't gotten PG...I OV early! Baby #2 here we come! :thumbup: Can you tell I'm excited??

Attachments

• IMG_20101017_132823.jpg
    IMG_20101017_132823.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 51
Now THATS a positive!!!!! Go girl!! xx

Thanks ArmyMama! Your picture of your definite positive gives me hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->