Another Jayden, Jayden, Jayden

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Where the hell did his modesty come from?

We have no curtains on our living room windows yet until we paint and decide what curtains we want.

Anyhow, whenever he had to dress for school, he'd shoe Amanda out of the room. Yet, I'd tell him, why are you doing that for when here you are dressing in front of the living room windows, which aren't tiny by any means.

When he's at his friends, he will not change. Doesn't even want me to leave him a change of clothes in case he goes in the swimming pool.

We're going camping. He doesn't want to get changed in the camper cause everyone will see and he will be wearing what he wears. "No, I don't want to bring clothes, everyone will see." "No, I am not changing in there because everyone will see."

:dohh::dohh:

No way in hell will we have a pig pen boy all week!

:rofl: Bless him! Send him off to the toilet to change while you're away x

Aww!!

Tell him you'll hold up a towel or something that he can change behind!

^No way.

He will expect me to do that all the time, even at home. You don't know my little guy. LOL

how old is he 7 or 8, callums my step son is 8 and he doesnt care he would still run round naked if he could

Guess you'll all just have to vacate the trailer while he changes :rofl: :rofl:

Guess you'll all just have to vacate the trailer while he changes :rofl: :rofl:

That's still not good enough. I told him he can change where daddy and mommy will be sleeping..."No, I can't stand up." Guess what, if he can't stand up imagine what I go through..or more Dan at 6'1.

LOL

Oh, he didn't want his clothes in the camper on a shelf with a door either. He was having a fit last night. "everyone will see." He wanted them all in his backpack. Umm, clothes for 8 days will not fit into a backpack.

"Jayden, no one gives a damn about your clothes."

OMG Jayden. They are going on a canal ride on rafts today. Jayden didn't want to wear a life jacket because he'd look silly. He was really crying over it. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->