Another m/c, follicular cyst... can we try again?

wavescrash

Mom to 3 girls.
Reaction score
So I got my BFP last week on several ICs and 4 different FRERs. Yesterday at 4w3d I started bleeding bright red blood. I had no cramping like with previous miscarriages but figured it might lead to that so just waited it out. Woke up this morning still bleeding and passed this huge palm-sized clot but it didn't look like anything I'd passed in previous m/c's and I never passed any tissue. My doctor ordered a blood draw to check my HCG levels & I'm to repeat it on Monday.

I wound up going to the ER and a pelvic exam showed a closed cervix. They did a transvaginal/internal ultrasound and didn't find any signs of early pregnancy or anything more. My HCG level came back at only a 3 and since I'd gotten 4 positive FRERs, clearly my levels are going down and then I believe I finally passed a little tissue this evening. I'll get my levels checked again on Monday but I already know how it's going to pan out.

My reason for posting though... I had a chemical in August 2011 and counted the first day of bleeding as cycle day 1 and ovulated roughly 14 days later and conceived my daughter who is now 13 months old. We want to try again right away but they found a cyst on my ultrasound and I'm not sure if that prevents us from being able to try right away because I don't know how it's going to affect ovulation this next cycle.

This is what the report said: "This study shows retroverted uterus with one prominent left ovarian cystic follicle 7 x 9 x11 mm in size. A small amount of free fluid collection is noted in the pelvis near uterus. The uterus measures 7.5 x 5.5 x 4.4 cm. The endometrial stripe measures 10.5mm."

I know I ovulated this month given the positive HPTs and whatnot so I imagine it's a corpus luteum cyst and everything I've read mentioned women taking birth control pills to get rid of it before TTC again and that's not a route I want to take. We're trying to conceive in the next month because we're getting married on May 31, 2014 and wanted to get pregnant/have the baby/recover some before our wedding and that only leaves 1-2 more months to manage to conceive.

Any input anyone has is more than appreciated. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->