Another mother's day bfp!

m.marie

Reaction score
Hi! I'm so excited!

AF was a no-show yesterday but I was too nervous to test then. I had planned on testing tomorrow but caved after a fellow ttc got her bfp (yay!) and got my own bfp!!

I was so excited and almost in disbelief so I took a second FRER and both times the lines showed up right away and were good and dark!

I hadn't even told my poor hubs that I was even late, so it was a bit of a surprise for him. It's our first so he wants to wait to say anything until we see a doctor and have a blood test to confirm, but we're both incredibly excited!!

i'm really new to this forum but have hovered for awhile, thank you to everyone for sharing so much information, it's comforting to know other people are going through similar things!

congrats hun.... hope i was the one who encouraged you to test today i'm so excited for you... this baby is my first too so me and hubby are super happy about this pregnancy....

Congratulations! I got my BFP on Mother's Day too (yesterday morning)! I was so sure the test was going to be negative!!

Congrats again!!

thank you everyone and congrats especially to cdejdemommy and mamatob86 on your mothers day bfps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->