another new girl!

chix

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Me and my boyfriend have just started TTC, we've been together for 3 1/2 years and although we haven't been that careful for the last couple of months, we only just decided to start TTC properly..

We are both really excited, but I'm nervous that it will take a while.. I don't want anyone close to me to know in case it doesn't happen for ages. It's like, because I've started trying properly this month I just expect that it'll happen straight away.. so I'm trying to keep my feet on the ground a bit and not get too carried away. Don't want to build myself up and feel disappointed every month..

I've been temping for ages so I'm pretty sure I know my cycle, but it's a bit long.. up to 32 days, which means I don't get as many windows as I'd like..

Fingers crossed for that BFP soon!!

x

Hiya welcome to bnb xxx

:hi: welcome to Bnb. Good luck ttc x

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
And good luck on your TTC journey!

hello and welcome :hi: wishing you lots of luck on your ttc journey x

Hello hun, welcome to BnB. Good luck ttc, hope you get a bfp really soon :) x

Welcome to BnB!

Good luck TTC, I was exactly the same with not telling people, only people we told we were trying were my parents and OHs parents.

When we did get our bfp, everyone was so shocked as we didn't even hint that we were trying or even had it in mind :rofl:

Best of luck TTC, I've got long cycles too so know how frustrating it is having to wait that bit longer! Hope you get your bfp soon! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->