Another new member!

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
Hi, I'm English but living in France and working in Switzerland - but hope you don't mind me joining your group! I got married last month, we met in 2004 whilst I was an aupair in Switzerland (errr, not to his family or anything, ha ha!). We've been TTC since September 2006, first I had to have hormone treatment to try and clear my endometriosis (diagnosed in 2003 after years of trying to convince Drs something wasn't right)which was finished in Jan 07. We were thrilled to conceive in April 07 but unfortunately I miscarried at 13 weeks, then had an ectopic pregnancy last autumn. Did an HSG in Jan 08 and my right tube is completely blocked so now waiting to have that removed, only thing is my period is now 5 days late but preg test is negative so worried it's another ectopic, we didn't use condoms on our wedding night... Well that's my history and I'm sure I'll be posting more specific questions in the appropriate forums soon. I just can't wait until it's me saying I've got a new baby!

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/Hellos%20and%20stuff/w4.gif

Thanks everyone! This is such a nice forum, everyone's friendly and seemingly genuine.

welcome!!! hope you get pregnant soon good luck!

:wave: Welcome to BnB! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->