Another newbie! Trying to conceive post ectopic.

Mcgirl

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself...

37 yo here and TTC after a nasty ruptured ectopic back in March.

Before this I had always been one of those annoying gits that gets PG as soon I looked at my partner, got a 17 yo son and a 3 yo daughter.

3 months on no sign of a BFP and I'm stressed already! (apologies to anyone who's been trying for far longer than that lol) :hugs:

Anyway just been out to buy a pack of ovulating stick wotsits... OPK? Is that the right terminology?

Last AF was on the 20th June so I figure I'm on day 10 of my cycle?
How do I use the charts that I see people talking about? Or is that outside the site?

Hugs to all and fingers crossed for everyone xxx

Ang x

Hi Mcgirl,

Welcome to B&B.

I'm really sorry to hear about your ectopic :hugs:

I would recommend signing up online with fertility friend as they offer a free online course to help you chart your cycles and even if you don't decide the whole charting thing is for you the understanding that you get about your body and your cycles after doing it is invaluable. I found charting a bit stressful as my hubby isn't wanting the pressure of TTC (although more than up for NTNP) and I found it difficult knowing I was close to o'ing and then hubby not being in the mood or whatever :rolleyes:

After doing the course I think I know my body much better and can still use other signs to take a guess at o date and try to jump on my man :thumbup:

Anyway, I ramble. Good luck and :dust: to you x

I

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"