Another newbie!

S

starlitjones

Hi! I'm really excited to have joined these forums, it seems like a great support and information system!
My husband and I are ttc our first. It's completely new to both of us and we're loving the journey!
I'm excited to meet everyone!
Thanks! :yipee:

hi hun im new to lets hope we both have a short stay and get a:bfp: really soon. how long you been trying for? how far you in your cycle are x

Hi Vickie, Leo, thanks!
This will be our second month trying, so we're pretty new and it may take a while. We were hoping for a :bfp: this past month, but just this morning AF came. How long did it take you to conceive your first? I know they say it may take about a year (that seems sooo long :cry:) My husband isn't too discouraged, he enjoys the babymaking process :blush:
It's kind of funny, when you really want a child, sometimes you imagine the signs and symptoms...

Welcome to BnB

Hope you have a super short journey!

:hug:

hi i tried for 5 month with isabel its awful you just think it gonna happen straight away. this will me our 5 month of ttc 2 so really hoping for xmas :bfp:. but not hopful though . by other half is not dis hearted yet he says it will happen when it happen. here's :bfp: all round :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->