Another one defected

Cat

Reaction score
Hello peeps!
Yes indeedy you have another member who has mede their way over from the PG forum.

It would seem that all the old crowd who I was PG with last time have gone now, and its really not the same. Plus the huge fraustration at never being able to post about what you think without 'offending' others and having your posts permanently deleted!

Im sorry but I dont like dressing up my comments to always look lovey dovey if I dont agree with someone elses comments. Im not a sheep and I like to speak my mind. So Im moving over to pastures new to hopefully be ale to speak my mind a little more!

At the end of the day we are women and we are hormonal and we like to rant sometimes without those rants being removed incase some drama queen nutter takes everythin personally!

Sorry rahhhhhhh rant over

and erm hello :lol:

Oh hello :shock: :lol:

Crieky 15 weeks already Cat - How you feeling?

:hugs:

Not bad, just getting fat! Although I might just be fattening for Xmas. At least I can stuff my face at Xmas this year and just blame the belly on the baby!

I realised in my opening post I didnt even introduce myself ha ha ha

So for those that dont know me. Im Cat 25 live in Norfolk with my OH and 1 year old son Noah. And currently expecting my second sprog on the 2nd of May.

Oh My welcome over from me (another Cat) wonder how long untill people get us mixed up PMSL.

Hope to get to know you more :D

Hiya cat :D

i think that is the best intro ever!!!

Hi Cat, great to see you over here !
https://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/welcmulti.gif

hey good to see you over here!

Are you doing a good bye post to the other forum to??

hmmm Im thinking of abusing my position a little first! lol

Go for it, just remember to do a copy for us otherwise we'll never sse it!!! :rofl:

Here Here cat!!! :howdy:

Hello :hi:

Welcome to the forum. hope you enjoy it over here hun! x

there are still some very nice people left on the other one though. I joined this one too so I could keep up with the lovely people who had joined this one that I know.
:wink:

Hi cat and welcome over here :D

helloooooooo

https://usera.imagecave.com/loulou1980/bear25252dwelc25252dglittc4ah.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh