Another +OPK??

lizlovelust

Reaction score
:shrug:So my temp took another dip today
what the heck is going on?:shrug:

I've had negative CD1-CD10,
CD11-CD14 I was out of OPKs,
CD15 was negative,
CD16-CD20 was positive CD17 had a dip, then a rise at CD18, then back down CD19 and 20, CD 20 and 21 are the same.
CD21 was positive in the morning then a clear white negative in the evening,
CD22(today) has a line but it's light so it's negative, CD22 was a dip!

What the heck!! :wacko:

Alright well this mornings OPK was negative, and I think its negative now too, not sure but here's a photo, you can judge if it's + or -. I'm also CD22

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0750.jpg

I also have EGWM right now too so I'm a little lost. :wacko:

Chart is in my Signature! :wacko:

Don't want to worry you... but have you been tested for PCOS? Multiple positive OPKs and erratic temps can be a sign of PCOS so I would say it's definitely worth getting checked out if you haven't already.

Hopefully there is another explanation... such as your body could be gearing up to ovulate but for whatever reason (stress, sleep deprivation etc) it hasn't happened yet. Could also be a dodgy batch of OPKs so might be worth switching to another brand.

Don't want to worry you... but have you been tested for PCOS? Multiple positive OPKs and erratic temps can be a sign of PCOS so I would say it's definitely worth getting checked out if you haven't already.

Hopefully there is another explanation... such as your body could be gearing up to ovulate but for whatever reason (stress, sleep deprivation etc) it hasn't happened yet. Could also be a dodgy batch of OPKs so might be worth switching to another brand.

So I should probably set up a doctor appointment? :shrug:

I would give it a couple of days and if the test are still positive or showing a fairly strong second line then book yourself in. It wont hurt to go docs and see, at least that way you can put your mind at rest one way or the other, they should be able to give you some helpful advice if nothing else.

I would give it a couple of days and if the test are still positive or showing a fairly strong second line then book yourself in. It wont hurt to go docs and see, at least that way you can put your mind at rest one way or the other, they should be able to give you some helpful advice if nothing else.

Thanks, I just set up an appointment for tomorrow afternoon!

I don't think it's PCOS though because I always have normal AFs, but I did just come off BCP Aug. 25th...

you could be having multiple surges, but you need a clear temp shift for ovulation! your temp dip today may be the start of ovulation, if your temp rises the next couple days, i'd keep bd'ing just to be sure. GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->