Another poop thread... Advice needed please

LilOopsy

Reaction score
Ok so a little background

BF for first 4 months but Emmy was sicking up too much (projectile) so on advice of doctor we switched to formula.

Started on Aptimal first milk but the sicking continued and she would get constipated

Switched to Aptimal comfort (for colic and constipation) as its thicker and would help with the constipation. This has been working great for the 'keeping it down' situation and she seems happier (although a little refluxy at times)

Anyways... Poop wise... She's gone from normal poops of the mustardy yellow to a bright green... Like mushy peas but a little looser

She usually goes every other day... but yesterday she had three (last two were only small though... Prolly leftovers)

So... To the point... Is bright green poop normal? Because I read that in BF it's a sign of hind/for milk imbalance... So what is it in formula babies?

My son is on cow and gate comfort and his poos are mushy pea green and quite smelly as well as rather thick..... I believe it is normal x

My LO is on lactose free formula and her poops have been greenish, brown or mustardy and even with "seeds" like BF poo and her dr said it's all ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->