Another possible labour question!

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
I'm a week overdue now and had a sweep yesterday afternoon. I've had cramps on and off through the night but was happy to sleep through until 7.30am. Since I woke up, I've been having waves of pain which is worse when my bump hardens. There's no regularity at all in the waves at the moment but my lower back is nearly constantly sore and gets worse again when the bump hardens...

I'm really hoping this is the start of something but don't want to get my hopes up either - any ideas??

Thanks girls! :hugs:

Sounds very promising and like you've had a good kip. Have something to eat and drink and go for a nice long walk. Don't forget your brolly!

I hope it is the start babes! You deserve something to happen!

certainly sounds like the start of something to me too, i'd also say try and go for a walk if you can manage it, good luck xxx

Hope this is it for you, fingers crossed, take care :hugs: XX

Awww sounds promising babe... i know the feeling of not wanting to get to excited just yet.... Fingers crossed it is the start of it all for you!!!!

Try walking, sex, curry, pineapple or bumpy roads.... Hope this it is for you!!!!

it could be very bad braxton hicks or the start of early labour!

my sweep slowed things down for me i was in early labour for 13 days wen i was finaly induced 2 weeks overdue lol My body was workin zane was just being lazy lol

do u have a really heavy feeling all along ur pelvic floor? cuz i had that really bad when early labour started

good luck :)

Have alot of pressure in my bum, not sure about the pelvic floor just yet!

I've just had a shower, done my make up and straightened my hair, got DH to gather all the last bits together for the hospital bag so at least if this is it then I'm ready! :blush: Off out for a walk now, lets see if that keeps it going. Seems to be easing off slightly, hope it doesn't go away! :dohh:

yeah presure in ur bum is what i ment by pelvic floor! i sometimes found it very difficult to stand up sometimes cuz i felt so heavy in that area.

must say this is a good sign :)

Contractions are about 8 mins apart now and not showing signs of going anywhere so hopefully this is it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->