• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another post...tmi this time lol

wanting2more

Reaction score
I forgot to mention it to my ob today and arent even sure if its worth mentioning but the last 2-3 days every time i eat i immediately need to go #2, it doesnt matter what i eat and i literally have to run! What is this all about? After being totally bound up in 1st and half of 2nd tri to this!

I found I needed to #2 a lot more often, especially after I ate. It's basically baby is probably head down, getting lower and taking up a lot more room. So you naturally need to make room for baby!

Some days I still felt a bit clogged up, others I went a few times. I know if it gets to the point where you feel like you've got an upset tummy or loser BM's then it's getting closer to baby being ready. But I've gone over due and I haven't had that yet. I just seem to go more often, especially after meals. Sometimes it feels like more urgent otherwise it's very uncomfortable and painful.

I forgot to mention it to my ob today and arent even sure if its worth mentioning but the last 2-3 days every time i eat i immediately need to go #2, it doesnt matter what i eat and i literally have to run! What is this all about? After being totally bound up in 1st and half of 2nd tri to this!

I have been exactly the same this week :blush: I haven't had any issues with going during the whole pregnancy but since Sunday I've been going sometimes 4-5 times a day :shock: I don't even eat that much food because to start with I thought it was some kind of stomach bug :haha: from what i've read though it seems to be quite normal for this stage - oh the joys!!

Pregnancy can be so glamorous hey?! lol . I just hate sitting on the toilet because the pressure on my lady bits is eye watering at this point so having to go for #2s extra aswell as all this peeing, im over it haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->