Another potty update

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
Makena has peed in the potty consistently for the last week. She has had 0-1 pee accidents a day. That is pretty good!!! She is still pooping in her underpants, but, I think it is normal (or at least my son did the same thing) for that to take a bit longer, because when you have the urge, unless you know how to ask, or hold it (which you can with pee) then she just goes. I know it will come. :) Just wanted to give you all the update since I was such a complainer about it. Yesterday, her and I went out a bought a bunch of pretty underpants. She got My Little Pony, pretty bows, and Hello Kitty.

wow! well done Makena! You must feel so much better. I guess it is just a long hurdle but you are on the home striaght now:)

My DD was to pee first then worked on not pooping. So looks like she has it figured out! That is excellent! :)

She has now pooped in the toilet a couple times too...but is still having occasional accidents with both pee and poo. That is too be expected I am sure, and it is a looooong way from where we were a mere couple weeks ago!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->