another q from henny-sorry, what cloth nappies are best

henny

mum to two beautiful boys
Reaction score
Im using kushies at the mo but only have 9 so am looking to get a few more cloth nappies.
how many nappies do i need?
and what is best?
thank you :thumbup:

ohh there is a whole world out there! It just depends on your criteria really. Would you prefer BTP or sized? Do you need to think about drying times? Are you fussed about design?

The most popular nappies out there I would say are Itti Bitti's, Blueberry, The daisy print fuzzi bunz, mini lala's, cushie tushies, bumgenius V3 and flips, weenotions, goodmamas and holdens landing especially their night nappies.

I dont mind what styles or drying times but am on a budget.

ohh there is a whole world out there! It just depends on your criteria really. Would you prefer BTP or sized? Do you need to think about drying times? Are you fussed about design?

The most popular nappies out there I would say are Itti Bitti's, Blueberry, The daisy print fuzzi bunz, mini lala's, cushie tushies, bumgenius V3 and flips, weenotions, goodmamas and holdens landing especially their night nappies.

Good for a budget I would say maybe Itti Bitti (they're sized so could cost more but at the same time you can get better fit), fuzzi bunz, bumgenius, cushies and maybe something like wonderoo though I haven't used them so not 100%.

Buying preloved can be a good for tight budgets but then you also get the issues that comes with this (stretched leg elastic etc) so I always think to take caution if considering preloved.

budget wise my first recommendation would be Flips (again!!) they are very economical as you can buy a few outers and then a pile of inserts (£3.95 for stay dry insert £5.95 for organic)
Id then say just see what you can find preloved from the list above (or tiral them from our nappy library first to see what you like!) to build your stash
My favorite night nappies atr the moment at Weenotions Night Notions and Tots Bots Stretchie bamboozle closely followed by Holdens Landing bedbugs and the EllasHouse humbugger. Economically the Bamboozle Stretchie and Bumbugger are cheapest (all require a wrap but you can use Flip wraps with all of them) with the WeeNotion not far behind. Holdens Landing are significantly more expensive but can be found preloved for less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->