Another question about my OPK's/temping chart??

Jaxie086

Reaction score
Originally I thought I ovulated on the 8th and that is what ff told me as well after I had three days of increased temps. But today after I put in another temperature, ff changed my ovulation date to the 10th since I had an addition 3 days of increased temps again. But, on the 10th I had a negative OPK. Could I still have ovulated then? That's a pretty late ovulation date for me. I know it's only a two day difference and we did plenty of bding around that time, but I always like to know exactly when I ovulated ;) Any ideas? FF chart is in my sig.

Other info: I am coming off a quick cold. My normal temps are usually around 98.4-98.6.

Usually you ovulate the day after your positive opk (but not always as last cycle I ovulated the day of my positive); But since you had 2 days of positive I would put O on cd15.

FF changed because you had a temp dip then a rise and steady rising temps after that, as well as having a positive opk on cd14. Ovulation can be off by a day or two in any given month. I normally ovulate on cd 17 but for some reason last cycle I O'd 2 days late. You BD'd enough so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->