Another "TMI"er From Me

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
I just went to the loo and when I wiped felt "wet" so looked at the paper and there was blood on it but not like AF blood.

Looked in the loo and there was what looked like quite a lot of CM with blood in it.

I am in no pain or discomfort but it has made me worry a little bit - it wasn't like the thing that happened a few months ago at all....

Any ideas?

xxx

Was the blood red or brown(TMI) if you get me?
hhhmmm

It was really red hun but lighter than period blood x

hhhmm ok first thing that came to mind was spotting/implantation maybe?
x

Tim has just been doing that thing you should never ever do and looking online and it sounds a bit like what he read out for implantation bleeding....

Oh I don't know, wish I hadn't needed that wee now....

xxx

:happydance: sorry cant help it, think i agree, but without looking! lol

does sound like implantation hon! really hope sooooo xx

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Errrrrmmmmm.Aaaaaaaah. Ooooooh. I would say implantation. Then I would also say AF gearing up to make an appearance. Then I would say I dont really know. Dont you wish you could just fast forward a few days? Its a strange one!

xxxxxxxx

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Errrrrmmmmm.Aaaaaaaah. Ooooooh. I would say implantation. Then I would also say AF gearing up to make an appearance. Then I would say I dont really know. Dont you wish you could just fast forward a few days? Its a strange one!

xxxxxxxx

Bloody dont I just!!

When AF comes, she normally just trounces on in, no pleasantries or anything so it would be really unusual to start like this - and it really didn't look like a period bleed....

Argh, why did I need to wee just then....

And IF (and its a big if) it was implantation, would a test be more likely to show as positive now?

xxx

Hmmm i had this a few days ago. Around the time i was supposed to be ovulating.

Wait a few days, if its not just pre period spotting test.

A blood test will pick up a BFP just after implantation but a HPT wouldnt just yet.

Can I ask what date your past period was???? x

*Creeps on into this thread really quietly, hoping upon hope that no one hears the door squeak or the floorboards creaking*
:test::argh:

*Runs away quickly before anyone notices who might have said that*

xxx

Of course hun. I stopped the pill and had my last bleed on 23rd May. Every other time I have stopped I have gone straight back to a 28 day cycle and am now on something silly like CD45. Could be sods law though in that the one time we want a regular cycle, my body decides not to play ball.

I tested 9 days ago and got a negative but I have been niggly and feeling queasy (all in my journal) and had decided to hold out and test this Saturday if no visit from AF....

It's all so confuzling!

xxx

*Creeps on into this thread really quietly, hoping upon hope that no one hears the door squeak or the floorboards creaking*
:test::argh:

*Runs away quickly before anyone notices who might have said that*

xxx
:rofl:

you make me laugh! i really do think we need a smiley peeing on a stick!

I like the sounds of all of this.....very promising me thinks......:D

Dimbo, I saw you running out the door there, I recongnised your milk stained trews :rofl:

Lisa, I wish I had your confidence, I am just waiting for AF to show up with a vengance and for it all to be a mean trick and my imagination!

xxx

Ah crap! I knew the milk stained jeans would be the death of me. Ok, maybe not the death, but if it gave my game away here, who knows what other trouble they can get me into....?!

I really want to tell you to not get your hopes up, but that goes against everything that I *knew* is to be true. Me and your boy are right after all :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->