Another "TMI"er From Me

Of course hun. I stopped the pill and had my last bleed on 23rd May. Every other time I have stopped I have gone straight back to a 28 day cycle and am now on something silly like CD45. Could be sods law though in that the one time we want a regular cycle, my body decides not to play ball.

I tested 9 days ago and got a negative but I have been niggly and feeling queasy (all in my journal) and had decided to hold out and test this Saturday if no visit from AF....

It's all so confuzling!

xxx

Good Luck Saturday! :dust:

I dont know how you manage to hold of from testing hun!! Test Test :) Good luck for saturday x x x

Mystery over ladies, it was a very unusual start to AF for me!! :happydance:

I am really pleased it's her, has put my mind at rest no end and can now get on with the NTNP thing knowing stuff there is ticking over as it should be (in the side I can see anyway).

So yeah, really pleased it was that in the end.....got killer backache and cramp this morning though and now remembering why I went on the pill in the first place!

xxx

awww i am glad you happy with the result :)

:hug:, hotwater bottle & chocolate for the pain!

:hug:

Good to know everything is in working order hun ;)
x

I felt like that when i come off the pill :( the dreaded pains were back :(

Take it easy hunni x x

:hug: Glad all is well sweetie. Lots of chocolate and other delicacies are called for!
xx

:cry: I think im more disappointed than you are!

Sounded just like the implantation bleeding I had and was so sure.

This month hun! xxxx

:hugs: Glad shes arrived so you can get on with NTNP
X

Sorry it wasn't implantation but at least now you aren't left waiting. It'll be your month soon Popsy. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->