Another TTC after Implanon question (re: withdrawal bleed)

wavescrash

Mom to 3 girls.
Reaction score
I figure it's a long-shot getting a specific answer to my question seeing as everyone's different but I'm curious/impatient/anxious/etc.

I'm curious to hear from anyone who conceived within 3 weeks of having their Implanon removed - did you experience withdrawal bleeding? If so, how long did it last?

In general for anyone who had their Implanon removed - how long did your withdrawal bleeding last?

We're currently TTC our 3rd and I just had my Implanon out this past week. I'm hoping to be one of the lucky ones that conceives within the first month of trying. I never had a period while on it so I have no idea where my cycle is/should be but I felt my normal ovulation pains a couple nights ago (maybe the night after I had it removed?) but I don't know if that's just a side effect of having the implant out or not. Also, I've had some bleeding every day since Thursday (the day after I had it removed.) It's definitely not a period because I'm not having my usual cramps & it isn't constant, just when I wake up and sporadically throughout the day. Not even enough to use a tampon so I'm assuming it's withdrawal bleeding. I just don't know how long it can last and I'm a little worried that because of it, we won't be able to conceive this time around & am hoping to find personal stories to reassure me that it's still possible haha.

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->