Another update on the BFN BFP Saga!

Oh hun, I have been fallowing this thread and I am so sorry you are going through this! It must be so nerve racking not knowing what is going on. I do hope you are pregnant but it sounds like you aren't from the doctors :( I honestly can't see you getting that many false :bfp: s though.... it doesn't make sense at all. I wish you all the best and I am thinking of you....
I found out on Mother's Day that I am pregnant, and the month before I also got a nice :bfp: on a clear blue(I don't trust those) and I started AF on time, so I didn't think anything of it. I went to our local hospital with a cold on Monday and the doc also did an internal as I mentioned I was pregnant, and had spotting at 5 weeks. He said it felt like I was around 12-14 weeks when I should only be 8 at the time so he thinks I was pregnant the month before... it's confusing so I now have an early scan booked for the 18th to date a little better and make sure everything is okay with bubs!

You could still be pregnant... weirder things have happened right? I sure hope for the best for you!!!

Congrats hun that's fabulous news!!!

Seems like you had a bit of a strange time yourself with all this!! You would think it would be quite straight forward wouldnt you :rofl:

Hey minime, Ive just found this thread had been reading what ur going thru. sorry to hear what all has happened. Hopefully :witch: turns up soon, one less thing to worry about and then u can get urself back on track.
Will be thinking of u x

minime, i had a flase positive with a superdrug test!
what an emotional rollercoaster you're on.
*hugs*
xx

Hi, I've bee following your thread.
I really do hope you get some answers soon.
Have you tried testing with a different test other than the superdrug ones??
Huge :hugs: x

*hugs*
xx

oh no did you hun? How many did you get? iI've had 5 so far. i have tested with our brands and they were all bfn xx

Hi, I've bee following your thread.
I really do hope you get some answers soon.
Have you tried testing with a different test other than the superdrug ones??
Huge :hugs: x

Yes hun, have used ICs, FR, clear blue digi and asda. They were all bfns :cry:

still no :witch: either :hugs:

*hugs*
xx

oh no did you hun? How many did you get? iI've had 5 so far. i have tested with our brands and they were all bfn xx

i only had the one, but the line was really strong, right colour, within 3 minutes, etc. i'd been so sure it was going to be negative that to find it was "positive" was a real shock. but my boyfriend was so excited, & it was such a shock afterwards to find out i wasn't.

i didn't even realise you could get false positives when i did the test. oh, i knew all about false negatives!

i hope things work out for you! good luck :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"