Another vain thread about weight lol

porkypig

Reaction score
Well I've been cutting down drastically but my weight has stayed the same for the past 3 weeks!!! Wtf!! Why is this?? Every time I hit the scales I'm sick seeing the same set of numbers come up! What am I doing wrong? :cry:

my lo is nearly six months and i stil have a stone to lose but it just aint shiftin :cry: im hopin when i go back to work it will drop off as ill be on my feet all day, oh to be a size ten again :hugs:

Snap! I feel your pain

I am eating soooo good and going to the gym at least twice a week. I neve used to do any of this!

My weight is bang the same. My scaled are digital and I have weighed the same down to a quarter of a pound (!) these past few days. How is that even possible?!!

I have 1.5 stone to lose by christmas. I thought that would be easy but now I'm not so sure :(

I totally understand. It stinks but gotta think that your babies are still so young and you have time! I've been trying to get out and walk every day and been watching what I eat but have also been staying the same the last couple of weeks. I've started using myfitnesspal so hoping to see some results from this!! Hopefully we will all see some progress for our efforts soon :hugs:

Try exercising. I have found by cutting back on stuff still sometimes enjoying the food i like and i go gym 3 times a week and i lsoe a few pound a week

I totally understand. It stinks but gotta think that your babies are still so young and you have time! I've been trying to get out and walk every day and been watching what I eat but have also been staying the same the last couple of weeks. I've started using myfitnesspal so hoping to see some results from this!! Hopefully we will all see some progress for our efforts soon :hugs:

I use myfitnesspal too! Not sure how it works to help you lose weight though!

I use myfitnesspal too! Not sure how it works to help you lose weight though!

I think the point of it is to see just how many calories one is consuming in a day and keeps them from overeating...at least that is what it is doing to me haha I feel guilty if I eat more than I should now that I am putting it all down...also gets me a bit more motivated to exercise more for whatever reason. I might be weird though :haha: Have you checked out the success stories on that site? Although most people do some sort of exercising with MFP, the success stories are pretty cool :thumbup:

I hit a wall around 6-9 weeks. Where I didn't lose anything, but after that it picked back up again.

What helped me when I hit a plateau with my weight loss was taking a couple of days off from my diet. It sounds kind of crazy, but sometimes your body gets so used to less calories that it gets more economical with them... Your metabolism slows down and your body adapts to what you put into it.
Taking a couple of days to enjoy your favorite treats keeps my body guessing and makes dieting much easier for me:) good luck, I know it's so tough!

What helped me when I hit a plateau with my weight loss was taking a couple of days off from my diet. It sounds kind of crazy, but sometimes your body gets so used to less calories that it gets more economical with them... Your metabolism slows down and your body adapts to what you put into it.
Taking a couple of days to enjoy your favorite treats keeps my body guessing and makes dieting much easier for me:) good luck, I know it's so tough!

This really makes sense and in fact worked for me last time I had just had a baby. I'd be good, then eat a bit of crap and I was losing weight every couple of weeks- think I may do this, this has cheered me up!! Xx

Healthy weight loss takes time and hard work. Be patient mate.
My doctor told me, normal healthy weight loss is 1 pound per week. Too much can hurt you...

1lb a week? If only!!! Ive only shifted a lb in about 3 weeks!! I wish I had time for exercise but I don't, the best I can do is run up the stairs! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->