Another very annoyed EBAY buyer thread!!! Sons first birthday :(

cutebowsxx

Reaction score
Just a rant really! So so annoyed!...

I ordered my son a personalised banner (which you personalise yourself with letter stickers) and 3 hanging decorations for his first birthday party which is on the 14th April.

Both items came from the same seller.
I ordered them well in advance and paid for them on the 21st March. They claimed to have dispatched my order on the same day as payment.

Well I still haven't received my two items!!! (16 days later!!!) And the seller's description clearly states that it will take just 3-4 days until I receive items.

They came to a total of £10.28, which is quite a lot for just two items which are going to be used for one day only!

I contacted them TWICE asking where my items are, and they sent me a reply (3 days later) saying that they are having some family issues. Fair enough. But they told me that they would look in to what is going on and get back to me asap. Well that was yet another 3 days ago.. And still no reply explaining what is going on!

I've now opened an 'eBay buyer protection case' requesting a full refund.

I have ordered these same items from a different seller on eBay, praying that they will be delivered in time for LO's party. (I really want them, as I have gone for a specific jungle theme and have bought everything else already to match!)

They will definitely be receiving NEGATIVE feedback for this!
I told them that it's my son's party this Saturday to see if it will hurry them along a bit :blush: But still nothing! :nope:

Sorry for blabbering on.. I'm just so angry and annoyed :sad1:

Sounds like they may have got lost in the post.

:hugs:

The new set should deffo arrive in time.

V xxx

Hope your new items arrive in time :hugs:

What I don't understand is if they have sent out your items then why would 'family issues' stop them from having got to you through the post. Sounds like they haven't sent them out to me xx

Hope your new items arrive in time :hugs:

What I don't understand is if they have sent out your items then why would 'family issues' stop them from having got to you through the post. Sounds like they haven't sent them out to me xx

I think it was their excuse for taking a while to reply to me.. I had to send them two messages before they finally got back to me xx

Was it a business seller? If so, it probably is lost in post x

Yeah Mummy2B21, they are a business seller. Its just annoying as I've been buying/selling on ebay for over 5 year and this has never happened before :( But I guess these things happen.

Feedback is a little bit iffy now that I've looked more in to it, within the last 12 months they've had 36 negatives and 58 neutrals for late/no delivery of items :shrug:

Anyway after I opened the case, they immediately gave me a full refund and apologised. Also, if I wanted to order anything else from them, they will give me a 20% discount. What to do now? What sort of feedback should I leave? Hmmm... Suppose it would be a bit unfair if I gave negative now!

That's rubbish! Hope your replacement ones arrive in time!! xx

I once ordered a game and the seller updated it as despatched, then about 3 weeks later it hadn't arrived, and they told me they had sent it out 3 days ago! Oh my goodness I was so annoyed! Firstly, why update it and make me think it was on its way? Secondly, why take so long to send it AFTER updating it as despatched?

Ebay can be quite hit and miss lol.

Feedback is a little bit iffy now that I've looked more in to it, within the last 12 months they've had 36 negatives and 58 neutrals for late/no delivery of items :shrug:

Anyway after I opened the case, they immediately gave me a full refund and apologised. Also, if I wanted to order anything else from them, they will give me a 20% discount. What to do now? What sort of feedback should I leave? Hmmm... Suppose it would be a bit unfair if I gave negative now!

Hmm I wonder if for 12 months they told people they were having family issues? What family issues would you have that allowed you to keep listing for 12 months but not sending items out?!

It's not unfair to leave negative feedback. They have a responsibility as a seller to give a better service. Them offering you a discount does not change your bad experience!

I'd give neutral or negative still, they should of sent it out and got back to you earlier, especially if its a business seller xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->