Another why!!!*updated with response*

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Why can money be taken out of your account ASAP but a refund can take between 10-15 days????

Just had my shopping delivered from asda, and found this!!!
https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d22/jodielou/100_1405.jpg
Oven top muffins that are mouldy!!!!!

Called them and said would refund but would take that long!!!
Taking p*** springs to mind

Bet it cost me more to call then they are worth!!!

Get emailing a complaint that tbh a refund for pence doesn't really make up for the fact they are your main shopping choice & they sent you moldy shit ffs!! Go get em ... get some money with that complaint more than likely & rightly too!!! x

Wobbs how would i go about doing a good email? seeing as i have already called?
I know you are good at this kinda thing ;)

Yuk!!!

Why does Paypal come out of your account immediately, but if the person you sent it to refuses it, it takes another 10-20 working days before you get it back?!

Where does all this money go?????

Oh, and why can people take money by credit card, but if you complain and they agree to send it back, they can only send a cheque and not refund your card?

Sorry to hijack Jo, but I've had this so often lately, I'm soooo pissed off!

Don't worry hun, Hijack all you want!!!

Proper take the mickey don't they??

I had to take some items back to tesco and 'cos i couldn't remember my pin for credit card she gave me cash :)

I found some catapillars in my sugar snap peas! I called Sainsburys and gave them some, and they gave me 200 necter points and a £15 gift voucher and a very sincere apology. What shocking customer service from Asda.....email and kick ass!!

Right i have written an email, what do you think?

To whom it may concern,

I placed an order yesterday(12/8/07) online and had it delivered today.
Customer ID 10474876

To say i am disapointed is an understatement, as I was unpacking the shopping i noticed that the 4 oven bottom muffins were covered in blue furry mould!!! ( I have enclosed a picture)

As you will be able to understand I was quite shocked to see this as goods are meant to be picked fresh and to me these products should not have even been on the shelf, never mind delivered to a customer.

I was more concerned that my daughter may have helped herself to these and not noticed.

I telephoned customer services and received what I can only describe as a luke warm response and told that the money would be credited back to my bank within 10-15 days, I have a feeling that the phone call has actually cost me more than the muffins cost, and I also find it strange that my account would have been debited straight away but it will take so long to refund me.

I eagerly await your reply to this matter

Good E-mail hun ...

I took cheese back to asda on friday, it was SEALED in the PACKET with a Used by date of the 9th of SEPTEMBER ... it was MOULDY!!!!

Also tesco on thursday when they delivered my shopping sent me SOFT MOULDING peppers (my thumb went through it ffs) and subistitued (when i asked them NOT to) A size 6 nappy for size 4 ... like work that out???

FUMING with these ppl as i always seem to be on the phone complaining!

Bloody uless!

xxx

Right gonna send it now

Did you save the pepper? LMFAO

IN THE BIN ...... Chucked it at Gav first though lmfao!!

xxx

Good Email. Hope you get a good response

Me too I'm on one now lol

I had a better substition to your different nappy sizes Imi...

I ordered a punnet of plums, and they sent me.....

wait for it.....

a bottle of Tesco's own brand lemon smelling toilet bleach!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had a better substition to your different nappy sizes Imi...

I ordered a punnet of plums, and they sent me.....

wait for it.....

a bottle of Tesco's own brand lemon smelling toilet bleach!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

THICK BINTS!!!!

ARSEHOLES!

I tell ya ... saves you money shopping online?? BOLLOX you make it up in phone calls!!

xxx

I even select do not substitute yet they still do! Its like what part of don't substitute do you not understand. The pickers can't read and the drivers can't tell the time!

Last week I asked for my shopping to be delivered in bags yet more than half of it was loose. Wonder what joys tomorrow brings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"