Another why!!!*updated with response*

Asda are assholes.. I paid roughly £70 for 1508 photos and when they arrived they had glue stuck to the back of them (to hold them to the envelopes), I don't know which twats idea it was to stick glue on photos.. but ok. Loads of the pics got ruined so I complained, got an apology and they resent the order, I was happy until I received new photos with glue on AGAIN. I sent them a nasty e-mail telling them im never using their photo service again.

It always seems like these companies are willing to take all your money, but never want to refund you. Telewest let my mum change her whole package (add things to it - £££) but when she went to cancel it, they said she couldn't because it wasn't in her name but my brothers. Twats!!

wayhay just had a reply

Thank you for your email about our Home Shopping service.

I was most concerned to learn of your experience with ASDA online Home Shopping. I agree that the product quality which you have received is not acceptable and we hope that you will accept our apologies for letting you down.

All the details of your complaint have been noted as it is important that the Customer Service Management Team are made aware of any errors so they can ensure that it does not happen again.

I can confirm that the refund to the cost of the product to the value of £0.38 has been processed. This will show as a credit on your payment card within 7 - 10 working days of the process date.

I fully appreciate that this has inconvenienced you a great deal and have attached a £10 off eVoucher onto your account by way of further apology which I hope you will accept on our behalf and I do hope that this incident will not deter you from shopping with us in the near future.

Once again thank you for taking the time to contact us. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Yours sincerely

Shovaan Pillay
ASDA Home Shopping

So not bad, but i would have prefered the voucher sent through as i really don't feel confident shoping with them again and it would have bought Emilys schooll trousers LOL
Ah well better than nowt eh?

what does this mean?! we all speak english, kinda, watch the slang or I be gangin' all my homes to bust yo hood.
:rofl:

Erm lets see, taking the mickey is a polite way of saying"taking the p***"
Thinking we are idiots etc...

has that helped?

i wouldnt be happy with that at all!!! i would right back and say the voucher is usless as you wont be shopping there any more!

Just sent this Terrie

Hi

Thank you for the quick response in this matter, I am pleased to see you are taking my concerns seriously.

However I am afraid that a £10 E voucher is of no use to me as i very much doubt i will be shopping online in future, and i don't really see it as a £10 ones as 1/2 of that would be taken with delivery charge.

I hope you can see where i am coming from.

An actual voucher would be of much more use to me so i can shop in store and see the products i am buying.

I look forward to your response

Damn right - Get what is of use to you.

You should get it Jo :D

Go YOU :happydance:

I can def confirm the home shopping pickers are morons (nevermind the fact thats the job i wanted lol).
The other day one of them came to the deli counter asking for sumerset brie but was saying it as somerset bry :rofl:

Just seen this you have been so right on your approch, you expect to get a better service would defo put me off shop from home!!

Stacey xx

I can def confirm the home shopping pickers are morons (nevermind the fact thats the job i wanted lol).
The other day one of them came to the deli counter asking for sumerset brie but was saying it as somerset bry :rofl:
:rofl::rofl: I'm saying nowt!:rofl::rofl:

Ahhh thats the difference

What they replace your goodies with sometimes is stupid! I ordered veg lasanagh from Tesco & they replaced it with chicken korma ... HUH!

the only bad sub ive had is wrong size nappies, perks o workin there eh ;):rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->