Another WTT

Damita

Mummy of 2 <3
Reaction score
Hi! I am so glad I found this forum, most baby related forums are for trying to get pregnant not waiting to try.

I am Damita, I am 24 years old, 25 this year, I live with my husband whos 30 nearly 31 in the south east of England, we brought our two bed house two years ago and got married 6 months ago now. My husband works full-time in a decent job (pays the bills) and I am a full-time Computer Scientist student, I am in my 2nd year of studies.

This is the main reason we are waiting until I finish uni, I have a year and half, also I wanted to get my kitchen done, learn to drive and my husband to get to 21k a year so by the end of the year all this will be done minus me finishing uni, finish in 2011.

Anyway that is a long post, just wanted to say hello and that is my story, hope I fit in here :)

Hi hun, I'm new too, but will say Welcome to BnB anyway :D

I admire you focus and determination to make sure everything is the way you want it before you TTC! xx

Wow! Thank you all for the warm welcome, I totally forgot that I signed up for this, I will be more active :)

I forgot to add we are trying in Oct/Nov this year :) I am so excited!

Hi Damita, :hi:

I'm also new to this - here's hoping time fly's by for us all

Sarah x

P.S - Hi TinyBoots :hi:

:dust:

Hey,

That would be good - just hope we don't have to wait too long and that the time goes by rather quickly!!

S x

Welcome to BnB Damita :happydance: Its true that many sites don't have a WTT section, that's what makes this place so nice!

Thanks Noodles :) Your little boy is so cute!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->