Anov or Not Anov?

Miss_C

Reaction score
I had an HSG with Levovist on cd7 and he said he couldn't see any follicles so I would not be ovulating this cycle :-( Sure enough I am now past my usual O day and nothing, flat temps etc -ive opk's don't know why I am bothering! BUT this morning I woke up with bad cramps just like my usual O pains and my cervix is yawning wide open and my temp dipped to the lowest it has ever been. I am on cd18.

Is this normal for an anov cycle or have I magiced up an egg albeit a bit later than usual? Is this just wishful thinking?

This is also my 2nd cycle on 50mg clomid cd 3-7 but this month I only did cd3-6, couldn't get the damn pill out of the packet the night of cd7 and I was so devastated after the hsg and being told no follies that I sort of lost the plot and threw the packet across the room in tears screaming why effing bother anyway!

Your body might be trying to OV, but it doesn't mean that you will.

So sorry but maybe it takes several cycles of clomid to produce eggs. I don't know for sure. I'm surprised that he has you on Clomid. I'm 43 too and I was told that it would not really help me at 43. I had 3 cycles of it when I was 42 but had no results until after I was off of it. I was on Clomid last cyle to do a FSH test. Hope you find some answers...

i donlt know why I got the clomid either baffled me but we were like deers in the headlights desperate for any help etc at the first 2 appointments. This next on I am going in with a list of q's. I am not going to get budled down the path of ivf if we have other options.

Thanks I didn't know if your body tried to O and showed signs if there were no follicles was expecting no symptoms until af

To be frank, our ovaries can be moody bit*hes, lol.

Did your doc just hand you Clomid and send you on your way?

he looked at my blood tests for fsh, lh estrogen etc as I was initially referred to hm by my gp as I was having a really really heavy bleed and this guy is an ob/gyn as well as connected to an ivf clinic. He checked out the bleed etc and said it was probably my body's way of doing a big clearout after the miscarriage as all blood results were "normal for my age" sent me to get the AMH test done and said try clomid for this cycle, went back 2nd appointment no bfp result O as normal and he checked all my charts and did a blood test to confirm I had o'd. AMH was 1.1 Sent me off for a levovist hsg and we now have all the tests complete for next meeting.

I am so over it all, I wish I could just go to bed and wake up when it was all over and I am pregnant or told never gonna happen so we can just get on with our lives. I just wish there was a way it wasnlt all consuming

major O pains and copious amounts of ewcm today and cervix is wide open and super soft - so much ewcm that I am soaking through and needed to put on a pad!! Never had this much before! Temp is lower than it has ever been - strongest O symptoms ever

would you get all of this on an anov cycle. Peed whe I was out shopping so gonna do an OPK later with a 3 hour or so hold

I think you should BD your chart sure looks like you are gearing up for O.. Would hate to miss it! and frankly I don't think medicine is an exact science, and they get fooled everyday when they tell people they can't have a baby and they do.. and they just have NO idea!! They have best guess and statistics, but no one is a statistic.. So BD and have fun and lets hope your temp spikes!!

Like the other ladies said, I'd thrown in a BD just in case, you never know your luck...

Plus, it's good to keep up the BD, practice for next month if this one is a bust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->