Anovulatory cycle

A

AndreZZ

So this will be my 3rd postpartum cycle...the first two were fairly normal other than having a bit of a short luteal phase. Now this cycle I am for sure not ovulating, should have by now and am showing no signs of it.
Anybody else experience a postpartum anovulatory cycle? How long did the cycle last? When did it go back to normal?
(Also I'm not breastfeeding, baby is 9 months and I stopped when he was 4 months.)

Feeling frustrated, TTC and if its not a short luteal phase now it's not even ovulating...

I'm also 3rd cycle post weaning. I do believe I didn't ovulate.
I'm cd 20 I don't get ewcm and opks have all been negative. Am unable to bbt chart.
I quit breastfeeding in November. Sorry I don't have better info for you but you're
Not alone! I feel like we've been trying for so long for not much. Our baby is 1.5 I
feel frustrated as well!

I know it's so tough to just wait these things out. I can't bbt either I tried but it was just not working with night wakings. I will keep you posted on what happens with this cycle though...I'm hoping it just resets itself and doesn't take too long.
Let's hope our cycles get back to normal soon:), thanks for responding glad to know we are in the same boat and its kind of normal?

Yeah it's a lot of waiting and thinking. I'm going out of my mind waiting! I've never conceived on my own so go figure I'd never be able to. I've never had regular cycles. My last cycle was 40+ days. The one before was 60+ so who knows. Ahhh! It's no good I tell ya!

No fun at all...well at least we are both waiting and going out of our minds together! lol

Well I take that back my first pregnancy was conceived on my own and it ended in m/c and my third after three rounds of clomid also ended in m/c. It sucks I have to put the fate of my family into someone else's hands. The messed up part is that she made me wait 6 weeks the first time and seven months this time. Where us the logic? And everyone around me is pregnant or just had a baby. The worst is knowing someone is pregnant before they should tell...

Me too, everyone is pregnant and it just makes things even more frustrating. Have you tried maybe going to another doc/obgyn, that sounds a little ridiculous!
I'm trying to get my doc to general practitioner to refer me to another obgyn, when I told my current one that my luteal phase has been consistently short his response was 'you don't know your cycle, you're wrong'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->