Anovulatory Cycles

BridieChild

Reaction score
Are they likely to happen more often because we are older? I've had fertile CM for a few days, I'm on CD11, but no temp shift and my OPKs have been negative. I O'd late last cycle, so I can't understand why I'm getting the EWCM early this time!

It would not be unusual to get EWCM 5-7 days prior to your surge.

Thanks hun! Hopefully I will start to see a temp rise soon - started getting fertile CM on CD7, and now I'm nearly CD12.....

I get about 7 days of EWCM before I O, and I don't think that is unusual.

Have you been charting long, have things changed, or is it just that you are noticing things more now you are TTC? Only saying that as I didn't even know what EWCM was until 3 months ago....!

This is our fourth cycle TTC, but only my second cycle of charting, and I didn't start temping til late in the last cycle. It's weird. AF left on CD5 and I started getting EWCM on CD7, and I didn't O last cycle til CD36! My body is screwed.

This is our fourth cycle TTC, but only my second cycle of charting, and I didn't start temping til late in the last cycle. It's weird. AF left on CD5 and I started getting EWCM on CD7, and I didn't O last cycle til CD36! My body is screwed.

I think that every woman gets anovulatory cycles now and then (at least according to my TTC textbook), it's just that when you are TTC every cycle feels important.

There are things you can do which can influence your cycle, supplements etc, Macwooly is really well educated on that stuff, have a thread search, could be worth trying soy or agnus castus, something like that maybe?

I've got some 'conception tea', it's got chaste berry, raspberry leaf, green jasmine and passionflower in, I wonder if that will help?

You're completely normal!
I had EWCM on CD7 (even though AF was there til CD4) and am only getting + OPKs now on CD16 :hugs:

Hi, I'm new here. And I'm well over 35. :winkwink:

Have any of you been on clomid or in stead of that tried Fertility Blend or Fertiliaid? How does the tea compare to the latter two?

Just curious ... Done my first month of clomid and whoa ... not friends with that drug.

Hi, I'm new here. And I'm well over 35. :winkwink:

Have any of you been on clomid or in stead of that tried Fertility Blend or Fertiliaid? How does the tea compare to the latter two?

Just curious ... Done my first month of clomid and whoa ... not friends with that drug.

Former Clomid girl here, did Tamoxifen this cycle. I can say that he Tamoxifen was worlds different than the Clomid. :happydance: You avatar pic is adorable!

Thank you! Those are my sweet China treasures. :happydance: We have 3 grown bios and those 5 sweethearts.

Hmmm .. how is that drug worlds different, if you don't me asking? I'm nervous the good doctor (RE) will tell me to do clomid again next cycle. Eeek! My dh won't be thrilled about that. :nope: The clomid began "okay" but 2.5 weeks of all those symptoms plus feeling like a fire burning inside me was overboard. Not "hot flashes" that I call hot flashes. My GYN has mentioned we can possibly try Famara. Did you try that? I just wish it would work already!! LOL

Thank you! Those are my sweet China treasures. :happydance: We have 3 grown bios and those 5 sweethearts.

Hmmm .. how is that drug worlds different, if you don't me asking? I'm nervous the good doctor (RE) will tell me to do clomid again next cycle. Eeek! My dh won't be thrilled about that. :nope: The clomid began "okay" but 2.5 weeks of all those symptoms plus feeling like a fire burning inside me was overboard. Not "hot flashes" that I call hot flashes. My GYN has mentioned we can possibly try Famara. Did you try that? I just wish it would work already!! LOL

I am adopted from South Korea! I didn't try Femara, but it works along the same lines as Tamoxifen; it's an estrogen antagonist. I had all of the typical Clomid SE and it dried me out like a raisin, lol. On the new drog, I actually had EWCM...I never thought such a thing could happen. :happydance:

I am adopted from South Korea! I didn't try Femara, but it works along the same lines as Tamoxifen; it's an estrogen antagonist. I had all of the typical Clomid SE and it dried me out like a raisin, lol. On the new drog, I actually had EWCM...I never thought such a thing could happen. :happydance:

Wow I didn't know that dmom! My 2 little sisters (well, 26 and 27 years old now) are adopted from South Korea :flower:

I know nothing about Clomid, tamoxifen or Femara other than indications for use, sorry...

Well yay for Asian adoptions! Everyone I know or talk to that has done an Asian adoption always has girls; I had hoped that the fate of little girls had gotten better over the years, but it always seems just the opposite. Sorry for the downer, just had a moment, lol. :hugs:

My colleague at work adopted 2 boys and 1 girl (from Vietnam), they are 8, 6 and 4 years old. We are talking about it as well for #3... :hugs:

My colleague at work adopted 2 boys and 1 girl (from Vietnam), they are 8, 6 and 4 years old. We are talking about it as well for #3... :hugs:

I feel better now! :hugs: We have discussed it and the agency that handled my adoption is still around, so we'll see. The process scares me, I won't lie.

I feel better now! :hugs: We have discussed it and the agency that handled my adoption is still around, so we'll see. The process scares me, I won't lie.

DMom....the fact that you are Korean will give you an edge....I hope u go for it! :thumbup:.....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

DMom....the fact that you are Korean will give you an edge....I hope u go for it! :thumbup:.....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I don't know why I am so terrified of it. :nope:

Probably because it is scary....it's a leap of faith....but so is ttc....i was terrified of ttc, being pregnant, and giving birth....but BnB has helped....maybe find an adoption board and see how it feels?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Probably because it is scary....it's a leap of faith....but so is ttc....i was terrified of ttc, being pregnant, and giving birth....but BnB has helped....maybe find an adoption board and see how it feels?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I have been on a few adoption boards and it really wasn't a good fit for me. Maybe being adopted makes my views a little different, but I have some opinions on the subject that don't usually sit well with other prospective adopters, lol.:wacko:

So, I just kept my mouth shut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->