Anoyone else moving over to TTC in the new year?

Reaction score
Me and OH have decided in the new year we are going to start TTC for real,

We have been TTC before but It was a bit half hearted and other people always got in the way (someone would come stay with us for a few days but it would drag to months and I was so tired from running round after everyone ect.

So we are going to wait until my next AF shows (hoping she doesn't!) and we are going to officially TRY! :happydance:

Anyone else?

We have decided to TTC recently. Before we were NTNP and now that it's been a bit of time without me on birth control and still no baby, we decided to truly try. I'm on my menstrual cycle as we speak and got some OPK's this weekend to use when she goes away. Hopefully I won't see her for quite sometime because we'll get it right this month. What are you going to try to do?

I'm going to chart my BBT, as I'm not completely sure that I'm ovulating so hoping that will give me some answers!

Hope the witch stays away next month for you though! xx

My OH and I had planned on TTC in January but in November we were NTNP and this month we just said to heck with it and began trying!! Bought the OPK's, and have been charting my BBT and CM since November just to get the hang of it! I'm so excited to begin this journey I'm hoping for good things in the new year!!! LOTS of baby dust to you all for the new year!!:happydance:

Me and OH have decided in the new year we are going to start TTC for real,

We have been TTC before but It was a bit half hearted and other people always got in the way (someone would come stay with us for a few days but it would drag to months and I was so tired from running round after everyone ect.

So we are going to wait until my next AF shows (hoping she doesn't!) and we are going to officially TRY! :happydance:

Anyone else?

AF is due for me January 4th too! I'm kinda hoping it doesn't show either. My fiance and I aren't trying but we're only using the pull out method. We've decided to try for real in June of 2012, that way we can save some money.

We kinda sort of moved over this cycle, at least in practice. I'm doing opk's, we're making sure we get busy regularly after I get a + and I'm charting (have been for 3 months now). We're just not calling it officially TTC so neither of us freak out too much! :blush: I should be ovulating sometime in the next 5-7 days, so we'll see if a Christmas baby is what's meant for us in a few weeks!

Dh and I kinda have an agreement, to start in January but he still says he's not ready... I honestly don't think he will ever be truly ready but will be ok once I am pregnant and one the baby comes! My cycles have been way off anywhere from 32-57 days... I think the last 4 months I have skipped every other month... This month I'm about day 22? t
oday and have very sensitive nipples right now. Last month I think that happened right after I OVed. The last week plus we've dtd about every other day ( my dh thinking Im not going to ovulate until much later and me too!) so we'll see whatmhappens. The hard part is is that I don't know when to start poas!!! Im thinking around jan 2nd....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->