answer opk

wantinggirl

Reaction score
Anyone used answer opk just wondering how good they are

I was going to post the same question! I bought a box and have been using them. According to FF and my period app I am expected to O either today or tomorrow. So I should have had an LH surge yesterday or today. Nothing! The answer opk is negative every time. I even used it twice yesterday and today, in case I got an evening surge. Nothing! I'm starting to wonder if I should've stuck with the FR OPK. :(

I read the reviews on them and it seems nobody likes them it said you have to have a really strong surge to get them all the way positive so i went and bought cbfm with the smiley face really expensive so i'm gna do a cheapo and confirm with a smiley

Well I never got a positive with the answer sticks, but my temp rose today and yesterday, so I'm gonna go ahead and say I ovulated Friday at some point. I'm kind of annoyed that I wasted $13 on those things. Lame!

I read the reviews on them and it seems nobody likes them it said you have to have a really strong surge to get them all the way positive so i went and bought cbfm with the smiley face really expensive so i'm gna do a cheapo and confirm with a smiley

I do the same thing, internet cheapies until I think I'm getting close to a pos then I use the clear blue smiley ones, glad to know I'm not the only one with this idea:)

I used answer today since i had a few left my.line was dark but not as dark as control i.used a cheapie it was positive and my cbfm gave me my smiley face so i guess answer doesn't get extremly dark

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->