Anterior high placenta.. And strong movement...

baby030611

Rylan Jack 07.06.11
Reaction score
Had scan today and can feel baby moving and kicking allll the time and they said I have an anterior placenta but it's at the top of my uterus.

Is that why I can feel movement? Because a lot of people say they can't feel the baby at my stage of they have an anterior placenta.. But trust me .. I can feel mine boot me!! And I also saw my belly move in the bath when my lo was having a party lol!!

Xx

I have anterior placenta too but i've felt my baby move and kick a little.

Me too, but I think mine is high too as sonographer said it was no where near cervix so guessing its high up. I feel quite a bit of movement now.

I have an anterior placenta too, not sure if it is high, low or anythign else, just anterior. I am 16+1 today and have been feelings loads of movement for a few weeks now, much more noticable in the last week and a half. I can only feel movements around the 'egdes' though, if that makes sense?

i found out last week that i have an anterior placenta, and i still havent felt movements yet. i'm not sure if its high or low though, i was just told i probably cant feel the kicks as the placenta is acting as a cushion. my baby is also in a transverse lie at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->