Anterior placenta

emmi26

Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi
We had a private scan recently and my placenta is anterior so on the front I haven't felt barely any movement from baby and I'm 20 weeks tomorrow I've never had this before I always felt baby earlier :)
Anyone else have or had an anterior placenta when did you feel proper movements ?
Oh and we are team pink :)

Thankyou

I had it with my first and didn't feel him till maybe 24/25 weeks can't remember but it was LATE! During my 20 week scan he was moving all over and I couldn't feel it at all.

Congrats on team pink :)

Mine is, I'm 24+1 and I can feel him kicking and turning and have done for about 3 weeks
Before that it was more twitching and the butterfly feeling

Great thanks it's strange sometimes I think I can sense her moving but not actually feel it

I have an anterior placenta and I started feeling kicks at around 19 weeks, however I really only feel them below my belly button.

I had an anterior placenta with my son and didn't feel kicks properly until close to 28 wks even then there was many times I didn't feel him at all. This time my placenta is anterior again I have felt a couple flutters but nothing constant I'm 17 wks

I had an anterior placenta with #1 and felt kicks from about 20 weeks (although with hindsight maybe slightly before but I wasn't sure) but I don't think it's uncommon not to feel until after that.
I have an anterior placenta again and I don't think I've felt the baby move yet (16 weeks) I thought maybe I would feel it earlier this time as I should know what to expect but maybe not as it's an anterior placenta again x
My sister mentioned the other day she didn't feel kicks until 23 weeks + am thinking maybe she had an anterior placenta too.
Have to say though once I did feel kicks they were strong and regular :) xxx

I have one this time and with last bub. I can feel baby fine this time and feel him/her every day. But last bub i only felt him to the sides.

This is interesting to read as I've just posted that I felt movement around 13 weeks and nothing since. I didn't experience this with my first 2 and always felt lots of movement. 20 week scan 1st dec I'll find out position then x

I also stopped feeling movement. My placenta was on the bottom so maybe now it is in a place where it makes it impossible to feel movement.

with my 1st, i felt movements at 17 weeks, this time im 23 weeks and now started feeling kicks and seeing kicks on outside, but last week i didnt feel no movements on outside x

I've had an anterior placenta in both my pregnancies. My first I felt movement around 20 weeks and it became regular around 25 weeks. This time I felt movement around the same time and they were felt pretty regularly until recently. But that was due to going from breech to head down, he was right by the placenta hitting it and I felt nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->