Anti depressants

Layla

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can take any of these while being pregnant?

Thanks

x

I think so Layla but GP lowers dose possibily even the meds youtr taking - Only thing that makes me say that is Jaidybaby if you remember her was on anti Ds whist PG but not sure how long for. x

Yes you can but it depends on the ones you are taking. They may change them to one safer during pregnancy. They will try the lowest dose but if this isn't working then they will raise it for you.

thanks, i will mention it to my midwife on Thrusday then

x

my gp told me i shouldnt be on anti depressants if i was ttc
is it maybe because they are too strong?
danielle xx

im not feeling to bad today, i seem to be very up and down, when im down im really down, rock bottom, but then the next day i can be perfectly fine.

Not sure wether to mentino it to her or not now, or maybe wait till after the baby is born and see how i feel then

x

I think it'd be worth mentioning to the MW, just so she's aware.

If it's any consolation I am finding my hormones are all over the place at the moment (certainly not trying to play down how you're feeling or anything). I am being a right old nag to DH too which isn't nice, but I don't mean to!
Is there anything obvious that is adding to you feeling so down and then up?

not sure to be honest, i just dont feel good about myself atall.

I wont let Jase anywhere near me and then i feel guilty for pushing him away.

I just dont feel like im a very nice person and i dont feel like i deserve everything i have, god i sound like a right whinge bag lol im not looking for sympthay, honestly im not.

I just feel like sometimes i should and would be better off on my own, no Jase no kids, no friends etc

x

Hugs Layla,

Yeah I would talk to your MW about how you're feeling, it will probably help to get these feelings off your chest.

Sorry I don't have any better advice,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->