antibiotics and cm?

tcinks

Reaction score
Hi ladies, not exactly sure where the best place is for this topic. I'm currently on antibiotics and never have been before. I've noticed an increase in my cm today, and it's also really sticky. It's mostly clear, maybe a little cloudy. And there was just so much of it. Is that normal? Is it clearing out my system?

Have you had this as a side effect of antibiotics? Specifically amoxicillin. Thanks!

Hiya, I am sure antibiotics can affect quality of Cm, especially antibiotics prescribed for UTI. But mostly heard of them drying it up, never of increased quantity.

I got my wisdom tooth out and ovulated last Monday and got two antibiotics and strong painkillers. I had increased cm. But I always think people always get pregnant on BC while taking antibiotics. So who knows :shrug:

i took amoxicillin for a week during my fertile window and i had 5 days of EWCM. I usually have a drop at the most. this stuff was pouring out and i had to wear panty liners and change them frequently. it was EXCESSIVE.

Thanks for your responses, makes me feel better. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->