Antiphospholipid Syndrome Girlies!

Hiya! I'm good thanks cannot believe I've only 9 weeks to go! I need to get organised! How are you?

Wow that's crazy soon!! how much have you left to do?

I'm doing good thanks. 14 weeks to go for me. I'm so excited!

I think we have everything we need. Just need to get it out from the loft/garage. My parents are coming up in 3 weeks time to decorate the nursery! Need to start thinking about my hospital bag too!!! I'm getting excited too!

How exciting!

I'm a bit nervous for my growth scans and what labor with APS and Clexane will be like!

My labour was fine although I did have to be on constant monitoring so couldn't go in the pool. They got me to stop asprin at 36 weeks and clexane the day before I was suppose to be induced (but ended up going naturally day of induction) it was 9 hours from start to finish which I didn't think was too bad considering if was my 1st and I was laid on my back the whole time because they couldn't get a trace with me standing.

I'm nervous for growth scans too! If was because I was scared baby was going to be small (Freya was dinky) but now it's because they are telling me baby is going to he huge!! 2 weeks tomo!

My Clexane injections are becoming hard to do. It's hard to get the needle in. I'm bruising again and getting lumps most days. I spoke to the Doctor and he said it's fine but it's getting hard to do! Have you had these problems at all?

Sounds horrible :-(

I do still get some that bruise badly but don't seem to get the lumps.

Are you looking forward to seeing your little man on Thursday?

Yer same! Looking forward to seeing baby again!!

I feel huge so have no concern over growth!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
You don't look huge!

I had MW today and she said I'm measuring just over 28 weeks at 27+5!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->