Anxiety/feeling sick during hot weather

Ellie130891

Barry(OH)and Ruby(LO) :)
Reaction score
I suffer from emetophobia and anxiety as well as lately vertigo to the point where i cannot leave the house

since this heatwave started Ive spent all day every day having the runs and feeling physically sick and having panic attacks

can it be the heat? ive not been outside for 5 days but i feel so ill

not been sick and my family are ok so i know its not a bug

i feel all floppy and headachy and sick and having the runs

im dying for the rain to come

anyone else feel like this?
xxx

PS
I know i shouldnt put this in baby club as its not about my baby but i put it in the health bit and hardly anyone goes on there or replies and im kinda desperate here xxx

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling good! :hugs:

I don't know if it's the weather, but the past few weeks I have been having the runs every few days (sorry, tmi!). Not been sick, and LO and OH haven't caught it so it's not a bug, but it is really starting to get me down now.

I think I may have to see a doc if it continues though :(

I get like this in hot weather - and then I panic which makes it worse! It's most likely to be dehydration - drink bucketloads of water and think about anything but being sick! That's what I do!
I know how you feel - I'm emetophobic too, and it's a nightmare! I've heard good things about hypnotherapy, I'm considering saving up for it!

aww ty hun its horrible isnt it its the 1st summer ive not looked forward to. this time last yr i felt the same but i was pregnant so didnt panic as i thought it was just pregnancy but my anxiety is going thru the roof and i dont even wanna leave the house but i know i should oritd snow ball xx

p.s i see youre co sleeping.....have u always been or do u use a cot too? my Lo is in the cot but started partially co sleepig when she was teething and now cant get her out of our bed1!!!! xxx

i threw up!! caberetmum i threw up i feel so ill its gonna happen agin my god what is wrong with me :'(

think it may have been a 24 hr bug not been sick today still feel wak and awful tho :(

aww ty hun its horrible isnt it its the 1st summer ive not looked forward to. this time last yr i felt the same but i was pregnant so didnt panic as i thought it was just pregnancy but my anxiety is going thru the roof and i dont even wanna leave the house but i know i should oritd snow ball xx

p.s i see youre co sleeping.....have u always been or do u use a cot too? my Lo is in the cot but started partially co sleepig when she was teething and now cant get her out of our bed1!!!! xxx

Poor you, I'm sorry you were ill :( I wasn't sick for like 3 years, and then got a really violent bug last year, so I always say I've probably got at least 2 years before I'm ill again! That's my way of looking at it, anyway :hugs:

We tried Scarlett in a moses basket when she was teeny, but she hated it, and within days we started co-sleeping. We've tried putting her in a crib since then but she just won't take it! I think she's just not cut out for her own bed just yet! I'm sure if your LO slept on her own before she got in with you, she'll sleep on her own again, might just need some time to adjust :flower:

I have emetophobia too, and anxiety disorder and I find hot weather the worst, i get all dizzy and hot flushy and feel sick and such, its weird, I assume its anxiety but couldn't tell for sure. It does get worse when more hormonal of course.
xx

im feeling better now cant stop eating finally!!!! keep getting head rushes and feel faint and dizzy but going to see a neurologist so well see xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->