Anxiety levels to the max

countryblonde

Reaction score
I am 6 weeks by my estimation and picked up a lovely stomach bug from my son. I feel awful but have zero pregnancy symptoms and it's got my nerves going haywire..

I can't help but think that something is wrong.. this is my third and I should know better than to worry about it... But I can't. Is it normal for my body to just kinda focus on being sick and forget about pregnancy.. I haven't eaten in 3 days.. have zero appetite.. and I'm lethargic from being sick but I don't feel pregnant tired....

I hate first trimester anxiety....

First tri anxiety is the worst but for me it never stopped there. I'm still a nervous wreck and they are now 9 & 10 :lol:

I had no symptoms with either. Some slight nausea and cravings eventually but I too craved them.

<3

Aw girl, that sucks. I've had my fair share of stomach bugs with this pregnancy and they are the worst. Luckily since you are so early, the baby probably won't feel any effects from it. If it gets really bad, call your doctor though. You may need to go to the hospital to ensure you are properly hydrated. Hugs!!!

I have pretty bad anxiety this pregnancy as well. Nightmares and everything. I caught a sore throat from my daughter and every time I cough really hard I vomit from morning sickness as well. I might have well caught a stomach bug. Are you feeling any better? Ginger & lemon tea is amazing if you haven't tried it. I slice ginger really thin, boil it for a few minutes, add lemon and honey.

I am finally starting to feel better today. But I have new stress due to a small amount of spotting this evening.. my husband says I had this with my last pregnancy as well but I certainly don't remember that... Ugh.. I hate the first trimester

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->