anxiety really wont be helping me

itsnowmyturn

Reaction score
Well as some of u no I have endo and have just finished 6 months of treatment where I was put into the menopause. That wore off on Friday. I'm now completely full of anxiety waiting for my endo pain to come back. Just now I got a very mild cramp in the lower part of my abdomen at the left side and automatically I start panicking thinking omg its back. I'm really hoping its either just body aching after flu jab earlier in the week or fingers crossed ovulation. Altho I would prefer ovulation to be maybe Monday lol me and other half rarely bd during the week as I have chronic fatigue syndrome and go to bed extremely early as I'm so exhausted. However now I'm sat here with these mild cramps thinking what if this is ovulation and I miss it, however what if its not and its my body warning me endo Pain is coming back and in which case bd will make the pain a thousand times worse.

I think as its first cycle since its highly unlikely to be ovulation particularly as I haven't been having any cm at all and like I say its only been a week.

But this anxiety is driving me mad, endo took over my life for 7 years and I finally got it back with this treatment but now its over the anxiety about it is taking over

:hugs:

maybe try some herbal tea to relax? unless you are comfortable asking your doctor for some sort of medication to help the anxiety?

i have general anxiety, and i know how hard it can be. if you ever need to vent about it, i will listen :)

Poor thing! I'm sorry, I can understand the anxiety about a pain that has been gone and never knowing when or if it will come back! The only thing I found that helped was staying as busy as I could until bedtime. The more I sat around or did nothing the more anxious I felt about everything. Hopefully, it never ever comes back!
If you ever need to vent without advice or judgment feel free to msg me! :)

Thank u guys. I don't want medication, I don't think its at that stage. I just get really panicky when the pain comes. It's possible it was ovulation as my temp wss higher this morning however iv been feeling a bit crappy so the temp may have been that. I think it was just some general cramping, I can take that but if my endo pain does start again I'm pretty much out of options so keep ur fingers crossed for me ladies.

Thank u again xx

Fx for you hon. So sorry to hear of your problems and anxiety can be a witch! (Putting it nicely). As was said try some tea and this may sound wacko but try putting on some headphones and listening to some meditation music in bed when you start to feel worried.

I was told that a while ago when I suffered with scoliosis and then pain took over my life. Couldn't hardly sleep or get comfy. I took a hot bath, nice cup of lemon tea and chilled in bed listening to that. Obv didn't cure me but it sure took my mind of things for a while.

Fx on your baby journey, hope you feel better soon x

No more cramps since so was probably just some general body aches. Endo is evil!!

I listen to a hypnosis and life coach thing at nght as I'm going to sleep, I find it really relaxing and it makes me think about things differently. He was actually on about anxiety at one point and summed it up well, he said anxiety is created by thinking about what might happen in the future and it is influenced by what has happened in the past.

I do hate not knowing what's going on with my body though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->