anxiety taking over.........

debs180

mum of 3 girls
Reaction score
Hi,
i suffer with GAD and health anxiety and at the moment its all pretty high on the scale!!!
I have a achey/painful left arm, its in the bicep area...so i thought or hoped more like that its muscular and not a problem with my heart as thats what the irrational side of me is saying!!!! I had my baby 3 weeks ago now, and i do have her led that side on me alot...for feeding, winding and comforting etc so maybe could be related to that?? Do u think it is muscular?? Im sorry for the rant im alone at the momeny and have no one about to reassure me soooooo im feeling the anxiety alot tonight!!!! :cry:
Thank you for and advice/comfort/reassurance in advance..thank you for reading...

Debs xxx:

i could write this my self as im a worrier

you need to try relax have you got muscle rub or a hot water bottle?

i get awfulupper back and shoulder/arm ache when holding my lo x

hiya,
its awful isnt it all this worrying!!!! thank you for replying.....yeah i have just boiled the kettle for hot water bottle......hopefully it will help and i might get abit more sleep tonight!

xxx

good old anxiety! Its been firmly attached to me for ar too many years!! I was pretty much in a long goo spell without it and wham it returned with an intesity I had never know after the birth of my DD.

Sooooo easy for me to say but you are fine. It wont be your heart and likely muscular, especially as you still have pregnancy hormoes floating around and it's easy to strain amuscle.

Definitely go see your Doc, to keep on top of how you're feeling and in case you feel you may beed some counselling or medication to help keep things in perspective.

XXXXX sending hugs xxxxx

i know exactly how u r feeling ive had acid reflux attacks, over acid stomach pains in chest collor bones, shoulder and down both arms many days and nights ive been feeling really down and depressed , OH is sick of me crying ive been geting spasms in my chest that feel like heart attack its so worrying! ive been to the docs who have put me on omerprazole and gave me diaezpam to calm me down maybe you should pop to gp tell him how u r feeling maybe he could give u something to relax u? this all came on me wen DS was 10 weeks old and even now still dont feel right, take a look at all my threads! hope u feel better soon :hugs:

Hiya hun, I suffer from GAD too, and just to say i had the same problem. Anxiety is tough big hugs x

I have GAd and OCD so I know exactly how you are feeling. It's awful when your logical self knows there is nothing wrong but irrational fear takes over and you really can't control these fears. I think you probably have just strained a muscle or something. Maybe get some deep heat cream and try that. I wouldn't worry too much even though it's hard I know. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->