anxiety

Linnys vision

Reaction score
can someone help me please? I'm currently pregnant with my 4th baby 4weeks and two days. I have experienced two losses. my first was my first ever pregnancy. it was a mmc I was scanned at 12 weeks but my baby stopped growing at 9 weeks and my second loss happened at 5 weeks.. I'm so grateful I can and did concieve and was blessed with three healthy children. But since my 1st miscarriage I've developed really bad anxiety with pregnancy that I go through with every pregnancy. this will be my last time to have a baby and want so bad to control the anxiety and enjoy this pregnancy... could someone help me with my current fear.. yesterday I was desperate to go to the toilet and unable to for 35 mins my lower stomach was so painful and when I did void it was alot.. is there any risk that holding my urine could effect the baby or anyway way the bladder could have squashed my womb... see the anxiety is so bad. thanks in advance x

I know what your going through. My first pregnancy was when I was very young and ended in blighted ovum and MMC as it went unnoticed until I had a scan when I thought i was pretty far along. Then I had 2 early losses somewhere between 4-5 weeks along. I'm 5w5d now and still worried about every little cramp but i'm trying to think positive and I've never had darker positives with any of my pregnancies before. I have a feeling this will be my first healthy pregnancy but I'll always have the thought at the back of my mind until I see a heart beat. It's best just to keep to positive thoughts and talk to people if you can. Meditation can be helpful too. I can ensure you a full bladder wont harm your baby. They're sitting comfortably behind lots of protection at this point and above your bladder.

thank you for responding and given me reassurance. your right I do need to stay positive. I know my worrying won't change the planned outcome but only take from a time I should be excited for. I really hope all goes well for you.

Hi I'm totaly with you with the whole anxiety thing.
I to have had 3 MC
One at 10 pluss weeks and 2 early ones around 5 weeks.
I have been so anxious with this pregnancy and afraid at Every little twinge. And then worrying when symptoms disappear.
I had terrible queezyness from around 4 weeks but about a week ago it all eased off.
Also my boobs were so so sore but the last 2 days they haven't been so bad.
The only thing that gave me hope was God (I'm Christian) and the fact that my pregnancy tests got darker and darker and darker.
I'm now 7 weeks and 1 day and I had a privet scan today because I cudnt wait till 12 weeks because my anxiety was through the roof.
Anyway turns out all is well and I saw baby with a fast flashing heartbeat. I nearly burst into tears with relief.

I know it's really hard and easy to say but try not to worry. I'm sure everything will be just fine this time.
Congratulations on ure pregnancy
Sending hugs :hugs:

Hey Hun,

I am in the same boat lady! I had 3 normal pregnancies and live births and then Boom! 5 losses in a row! My first at 12w 5d, 5w.5d and the rest pretty early. Found out I had a clotting disorder so this is the first pregnancy I am doing treatment.

To say I am a hot mess is an understatement lol. I am 11 weeks 1 day today and still worry about every little pain or twinge. I have even had 2 ultrasounds and was my baby moving and kicking around and my anxiety is still a daily struggle. I think if I can make it past when I lost my first and get into the second trimester I will feel better.

I feel it will get better eventually. I think for those of us who have had losses this is pretty normal because we know the worst side of this process. You got this lady! Sending hugs and prayers for a healthy pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->