anxiety

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hi all, im new to this forum but thought it might be good to get advice.

i lost a baby at the start of this year and i think as a result of that im constantly anxious that something bad is going to happen, i almost convince myself that im going to loose my OH or family members and im terrified of anything changing!i cant sleep very well because i feel guilty over the silliest little things and like i dont have control over my life....

its not so bad that i feel the need to go to the doctor but it certainely hasnt gotten better, is there anything i can do to help myself be a little more relaxed??????

i dont want to have to go on tablets etc as im trying to concieve again!

any help greatly appreciated xxxxxxxxxxxx

First all so so sorry for your loss must of been very hard:hugs: The only thing i could suggest is maybe concelling? going through your doctor and explain to your doctor what your feeling. He/she should beable to refere you. The sooner you go the better coz you feeling like this isnt good. If you become pregnant again you want to feel relaxed coz if your feeling tense the whole time its not good for either you or the baby so sooner its sorted out the better. But its going to take time but you need to take that first step by making a doctors appointment:hugs:

thanks so much hun, yeah def think i need to talk to someone just to get it off my chest even.... thanks so much for taking the time to reply i even felt relieved after saying it here :) xxx

Talking can do wonders. I bet you when you can get your appointment with your doctor and you start telling him/her how you are feeling you will feel better letting it all out. Telling someone whos not close to you can sometimes help. I sometimes think telling someone whos not family wont judge you. But dont forget your doctor wont judge but will only want to help you. Take care hun hope you get some help you want:hugs:

I think this is very normal and I don't think it really truly goes away although it does get better. My Son passed eight years ago and I recently started a Midwifery degree. For this degree I had to practice resuscitating a doll of a baby but I couldn't do it. All I could see when I looked at that child was my baby Son. However, I am getting counselling again and recently tried the resus training again and was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->