Anxiously WTT, Would LOVE a buddy!

DisneyMom2011

Reaction score
Going to start TTC most likely next month as long as things seem to be going well, as they have been.

I'm 27 years old, will be a first-time mommy, hoping for a little :pink: / trying The Shettles Method, and any old wives-tale tricks I can find lol... I guess that's it. If you wanna buddy up leave me a comment

:winkwink:

Hey gurlie!
Im 25, wanting a buddy too, talk babies too!
Were trying to conceive and although my fiance
Wants to be there for me and listen, sometimes
You just need a girl! Haha
Good luck!

Hey gurlie!
Im 25, wanting a buddy too, talk babies too!
Were trying to conceive and although my fiance
Wants to be there for me and listen, sometimes
You just need a girl! Haha
Good luck!

Hey great! I know how u feel. I think my DF gets a little tired of me talking about babies all the time. I don't want to burn him out b4 little sweetie gets here. LoL!
I guess PM me and we"ll talk. I'm not really sure how or where to start, but I'm SO happy to have found a buddy = )
:hugs:

Oh me too! It's a stress-releiver for sure!!
Is it you guy's first time trying?
It's crazy how its always in the back of my mind, and im sure you aswell. It's exciting, but also nerve racking when the day comes you hope for a yess!!

Yes, it's our first time trying. He has a little girl from his previous relationship but she stays with her grandparents. She also has some developmental issues due to the mother being on speed for at least the first 5 months of her pregnancy. My bf was not with her at the time, they got together after the birth/dna test. Really sad. She's sweet and beautiful and we love her tho!!

But yes, I sit and look up baby stuff all day sometimes. lol He's cool about it and excited but I don't want to annoy him or put too much pressure on him either. Plus, it's always nice to have someone who knows what my perspective is like. I LOVE girl talk! LoL. My friends and family don't yet know that we're going to try. I don't want to jinx anything so we're going to wait and then be like 'surprise! we're pregnant!' hehehe

Hmmm I wonder if there's a thread about how people told their SO or parents/family? I'll have to look later...

So... tell me more about yourself. I'm not really sure what all questions to ask so just share what you'd like = ) Feel free to e-mail me [email protected]

Awh wow.. Its sad that some woman can due to effect such a wonderful gift.
But at least she has you guys in her life! :)
haha thats too funny. We havent told anyone were trying .. not because we want to be mean or antyhing .. i just don't want to have everyone asking me everyday.. soo pregnant yet?! haha But is has been hard not to tell friends lol..
Plus on my side of the familly they would deff be calling me everyday lol.. This month i've been feeling a bit.. let's say "not myself" but im a few more days to test..
I work with kids so its hard NOT to think about being pregant/kids. lol

Awh wow.. Its sad that some woman can due to effect such a wonderful gift.
But at least she has you guys in her life! :)
haha thats too funny. We havent told anyone were trying .. not because we want to be mean or antyhing .. i just don't want to have everyone asking me everyday.. soo pregnant yet?! haha But is has been hard not to tell friends lol..
Plus on my side of the familly they would deff be calling me everyday lol.. This month i've been feeling a bit.. let's say "not myself" but im a few more days to test..
I work with kids so its hard NOT to think about being pregant/kids. lol

Yes, it's really sad. I'm surrounded by people that don't deserve to have kids. She (his baby mama) just had her other 2 kids taken away from her as well. And our room mate's girlfriend just brought her 12 year old daughter to live here and she's horrible to her. And she let's her boyfriend be horrible to her. She got here right around Halloween and she just got ungrounded about a week ago. They ground her for everything just so they won't have to deal with her. My bf and I can't wait to move so we don't have to watch this every day.

But, on to the other subject in your reply... I know what you mean. I want to surprise my mom SO bad, but my friends would constantly be asking the same thing and I think it would be a little frustrating.
Good luck with your test! I had all the symptoms in November and went out and bought some tests and then of course I started the next day o_O I hate that! LoL.

But yeah, I know I already e-mailed you since you posted this. I just didn't want to be rude and not reply, u know?

Message me! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->