Any 1 tubers nearing CD1 TTC #1??

MissingBubs

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

I'm 27, newly married and have been TTC babba #1 for 2 years in Jan.
I think my signature probably tells my tale enough, but I only have one tube (left) due to the right sided ectopic in July. :cry:

Hoping to find a buddy with similar experiences who would like to share support, good times and bad and hopefully a lot of laughs along the way to getting our :bfp:

I'm probably going to be at CD1 either today or tomorrow and I have regular 28 day cycles.

Is my future bump buddy out there??? :happydance:

hiya i have 1 tube hun been trying now since 2003 had 5 miscarriges geting help now have to go and see a mr fox to see what hes doing for us im ttc 2 xxx

Hi hun, sorry for the late reply, not been on for a while.
Wow, seems like you have been through the mill on your quest for #2. How are you coping?
I've not heard of Mr Fox. Is he good?
I go back on Jan 9th for official results of HSG, but I'm guessing they are just going to say I have a higher risk of ectopics and to go for IVF.
That's what I'm prepared for anyway. x

Hey ladies, FX'd for you!!!! And hope to see you with BFP's very soon.

I'm here actually looking for help with signs and symptoms of ectopic pregnancies........

I just got my BFP last weekend, but feel like something isn't right, one of the other ladies told me you had this thread going.

I am having right sided pressure and pain that does not come and go, but is there constantly. I am so concerned, and just want to know what you experineced before it happened.

Sorry to bother you, and again good luck and tons of :dust: to you!!!!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->