Any 5ft2-3 girls? :)

C

Ceejay123

Hey,

Random, but I'm trying to work out way my end goal should be for my diet. >< I know what the figures say, but I'd like to hear from some smaller ladies ;) as it seems to make a big difference x

Hey, I'm 5'2! My current weight is 124 and I'm trying to work my way down to 104 pounds. That seemed to be the best weight for me pre pregnancy
I try for 1200 calories or less a day :) .

Thanks! I currently have a goal of 110 myself, but keep getting told off by family for it. I end up having to fib, and tell them my goals 115 (I already weigh 116 -.- Not that I'd tell them that) haha. I don't want to be underweight/skinny.. But i just don't feel finished with my diet yet, iykwim?

I also do 1200 calories usually :) Depending on exercise etc. I lose weight very quickly though, then tend to put a lot on if i have a bad few weeks Haha. I've been at 52-54kg since my LO was 8 weeks old. (Was 63 before getting pregnant) So i've done a lot of hard work.. but because my family are used to seeing me at 63kg, they cant imagine me another half a stone lighter. :/ !

Healthy BMI for me is 'apparently' 7st 12 min... But i don't believe a lot in BMI. x

I try to ignore both bmi and the scale, I have known people my height and body type that are fit and healthy at 120 pounds and at 90 pounds. It's all depends how you feel :)

Do you have any pictures of yourself at 104lbs - 110lbs? :D (I'm trying to gauge people my height) X

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg153/Cheertrina/Katrina-.jpg not the best shot but here is one from a couple years ago at about 106

I'm 5foot1 and last time i weighed myself i was 58kg (127 pounds).
Although I haven't recently weighed myself I may be over that now - Guessing I could easily be 132 pounds :cry: AlsO I've got a double chin now so defo over :cry:

Ideally I would like to be 55kg (121 pounds) That's half a stone lighter for me, but it seems so difficult :bike:

Awwwh honey, I used to be 62kg, I'm now 52-53. It's doable, it'll happen x x

Awwwh honey, I used to be 62kg, I'm now 52-53. It's doable, it'll happen x x

*Thanx!* In all honesty, even when I was exercising, my weight stayed the same but I was just toned. Now, that I don't exercise, if I'm not careful my weight is going to creep.

I ain't gonna grow upwards, I'll grow sidewards :dohh:

I'm 5 ft 4 and weigh 125lbs. I put 35 lbs on in my last pg and have now lost it all x

I'm 5'3 and I weigh 136 pounds with 34F boobs! I want to get to 122 :) xx

I'm 5'2 and always felt my best between 125-135 lbs.

I'm nowhere near either of those weights now. :blush:

I'm 5'1 and around 136 lb atm, i am aiming for around 122lb i lost two stone last year :) which i am happy with, I just want to get this last stone off! i was hoping to do it by April (ttc date) sounds silly but i wanted to feel slim enough to enjoy my bump, i don't want it hiding under my bloat haha. My Bmi is currently 25.3.

Although I haven't recently weighed myself I may be over that now - Guessing I could easily be 132 pounds :cry:

Ideally I would like to be 55kg (121 pounds) That's half a stone lighter for me, but it seems so difficult :bike:

I was reading this thread back. I'm so disappointed now that I'm so much bigger than I used to be. :cry: I'm now 67kg (148 pounds)

Although I haven't recently weighed myself I may be over that now - Guessing I could easily be 132 pounds :cry:

I was reading this thread back. I'm so disappointed now that I'm so much bigger than I used to be. :cry: I'm now 67kg (148 pounds)

Owh honey! Set yourself a realistic goal and I'm sure you'll get there x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->