any advice greatly appreciated!

lumpy_bumpy

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I miscarried on 26th Jan at 17 wks and had a d&c on 28th Jan.

Husband and I started getting intimate again roughly 2 weeks later with no intention of 'trying' (naively thought getting pregnant wouldn't be possible until I had a period etc)

It's now 21st March and I have had no period, my breats still leak daily and the dermatitis I developed during pregnancy has flared up again.

I could dismiss this as maybe my mind playing tricks on me bus the dreaded nausea and fatigue have made an appearence the last few days.

I am so so scared of testing, would this be too soon to be pregnant again and pregnancy to go smoothly??

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Test!!
I've read many stories of people getting pregnant after mc with no AF in-between and having perfectly healthy pregnancies!

In fact I'm hoping to be pregnant before first AF!

Sorry for you loss
I agree with Woody A - :test:
There is no evidence that you are more likely to miscarry with out having AF before the next pregannacy and plently of women go on to have perfectly heathly pregancies after a mc.
Keep us posted and really hope this is your :bfp: and will help to ease the pain a little :hugs:

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

I would agree with the ladies, def test! If you O in Feb then you would be far enough along to sho up as a bfp.

If you dont get a + then you could talk to the doctor about getting meds to bring on AF potentially (I read another ladies thread and she did that as AF wasnt showing).

FX'd for your BFP.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->